About Last Night

The Next Morning

As I slowly awoke, I realized what I saw was not my bedroom, or my bed. I looked over to my right to find Drake laying next to me.

"What the fuck happened last night?" I whispered to myself trying not to wake him.

I slowly crept out of the bed, somehow fully clothed. "Okay so that didn't happen."

I walked around the room looking for my purse and car keys.

"And where do you think you're going?" He said as I grabbed my belongings.

"Home to get ready for school. What happened last night?" I raised my eyebrow as I stared at him.

"Nothing, we just got a little tipsy- actually you got more tipsy than me. We shared a few kisses and that was it." He smirked at me as he arose from the bed.

"You sure that was it? That smirk on your face says other wise."

"Promise. But we can make it more than that," He walked up to me and ran his fingers through my hair, "I don't know, say, maybe, tonight at, 8?"

"I'll think about it." I looked into his eyes. They were a thousand times more beautiful up close.

He moved in to kiss me, but I turned away.

"I'll see you later, Aubrey." With my head still turned, I smiled and opened the door.

"Why'd you turn away?" He asked with disappointment and confusion.

"I'm not trying to start what we can't finish right now." I giggled and walked into the hallway."

"Fine. Tonight at 8, don't be late, babygirl." He put his weight against the door and watched me walk away.

"You got it." I waved back to him without turning around.

At Home

I rushed to get back into the house with fears that I'd be late for school.

"Mom, I'm home!!" I yelled out and started running upstairs to my room."

"Rosé, young lady, where have you been?" She interrogated.

"I was with Drake, we got tipsy, and I spent the night at his place. It's good." I said rushed to get ready within 3 minutes.

"Did you two..." She came to my doorway and widened her eyes.

"No mom, no. Now can I get some privacy, please?" I threw a pillow at her.

"Little girl don't be throwing shit at me, have you lost your damn mind?" Her voice had a mixture of humor and anger.

"I'm sorry but PLEASE, PRIVACY!"

"Fine." She turned her back to me. "So what happened last night."

I sighed as I pulled a grey over sized shirt over my head. "I went to see Hakeem, we talked for a bit, then Aubrey called-" I put my keys in my purse and got interrupted.

"Wait a minute, Aubrey? You callin' him Aubrey now??"

"Yeah, that's what he wants me to call him. Anyway, he invited me to Nobu, and I don't remember the rest. We got tipsy and he took me back to his place." I continued talking and rushing as I put on black shorts that were shorter than the shirt. "I woke up with my clothes on so I knew nothing happened, but he told me to be back over there tonight at 8." I grabbed my phone and charger and stuffed them in my purse.