Keem's Problems (Pt. 1)

Brown Residence
8:30 PM
Hakeem's POV

Damn, where is that girl at? Lemme call her, shit.

"Hello?" She sounded like she had just awaken.

"Rosé, where you at? It's 8:30, girl!"

"Fuck, I had some wine and fell asleep. I'm coming over now."

"You sure? How much wine did you have?"

"Not much. Like.. below half a glass."

I kissed my teeth. "That ain't shit. You acting like you got knocked out from a whole lot of it."

"Ugh. Anyway I got my shit, I'm heading to he car now. See you in 10, bye."

"Ight." I hung up.

"Shit let me set the mood then." I said to myself and quickly arouse from my bed.

I went into the kitchen to find candles and a lighter. I got 2 and carried them to my room to place on each night stand.

After that, I went into my drawer and got out a zip lock bag, filled with fake rose petals. I threw them from my bed to the living room couch, to the front door.

"This what the fuck I'm talking about." I smiled as I admired the petals.

"Now time for the strap." I opened the same drawer again to get a condom.

The doorbell rang. "COMING!" I quickly slipped it into my pocket and ran to the front door.

I quickly opened the door knowing Rosé was there.. at least I thought she would be.

"Hey ba- ... Malaysia?" My ex fling showed up at the wrong damn time. "What do you want?"

"You." She pulled back a red robe slightly revealing black lingerie. "Can I come in?"

"Girl, no. This is a bad time." I looked at my watch knowing Ro would be here in 5 minutes.

"You don't want me anymore, huh?" She tied her robe back up.

"Look, what we did was a two time thing. It's not happening anymore. So when you see me at school, just act normal." I raised my voice as I started to get angry.

"Need I to say that.. you came on to me." She smirked at me.

"It takes two to tango, Miss Hope." I rolled my eyes. "Could you leave, please?"

"I just wanna talk to you, 'Keem." She folded her arms and started to get an attitude.

"What if I just call you later. IF I have time."

"A student fucking his teacher would look beautiful in the newspaper, wouldn't it?"

I laughed. "I'mma act like you not wearing lingerie under that robe."

"What's that got to do with anything?" She cackled.

"I- Miss Hope, you slow? You obviously want more."

"What's it gonna take for us to do this again? Just one more time." Her arms went up in the air.

"I want an A+ on both my semesters. You know.. stories can twist. Any way one person puts them. I could say, you came on to me." I winked as I touched her shoulder.

She quickly jerked away. "Fine." She started to make her way into the house.

I pushed her back out. "Bitch, where do you think you're going?" I was about to start yelling.

"To your room. I know you miss me in your bed."

"First of all, I got shit to do right now. Come back tomorrow or something." I started to close the door.

She flung it back open. "Nigga, you really think I got this shit on for nothing?! I got this shit up my ass crack, let me in and let's get this shit done."

"BITCH AIN'T NOBODY TELL YOU TO PUT THAT ON! Get shit in your size, girl." I slammed the door and locked it.

I then made my way to the couch and flopped down. "Girls... girls will be the death of me." I grabbed the hennessy bottle and took 3 sips.

Malaysia's POV

Man, Hakeem is so hard to get. I just hope K'eon doesn't find out about this.

"Miss Hope? Hey, what's going on? Why are you at Hakeem's house?" I heard a concerned voice ask me at the end of the driveway.

"Oh, Rosé! Hi! I was just dropping off some work he had left in my classroom earlier." I fake smiled with slight fear knowing he might tell her the truth.

"Okay then.." I saw her looking at my wardrobe. "Well have a good night. See you tomorrow!" She smiled and made her way to his front door.

"You too!" I nodded and looked for my keys in my robe pocket.

"Jesus, that was close." I said to myself. I unlocked my Range Rover and got in. Before I could even close the door, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered as I shut the door and started the engine.

"Hey, baby. Where you at right now?" It was K'eon.

"Oh, I'm on the other side of town. I had to drop off work to a student." I placed my phone in the cup holder and clicked my seatbelt.

"This late? Anyway, meet me at Golden Corral. I'm already here." He insisted.

"Alright. See you in like.. 7 minutes." I looked at the time.

"Bet. Love you, bye."

"Bye." I hung up in worry. There was just too much going on at once.

I just hope Hakeem doesn't snitch on me. Sure, he approached me, but like he said.. I did it this time.

-

part 2 will probably b short but i just wanted to post this asap n i feel too lazy to write the rest 💀