Keem's Problems (Pt. 2)

Hakeem's P.O.V.

"Man, is Ro even coming?" I asked myself. "Lemme put this shit out then."

As I started to blow out the candles, I heard a knock on the door, again.

"Oh my God, if it's not Rosé, yo ass not coming in this fucking house." I opened the door looking pissed.

"It's me, 'Keem." She chuckled.

"Finally. Get yo fine ass in here." I stared at her up and down.

"I- how much did you drink?" She made her way in the house.

"Not enough to do what I'm tryna do right now." I laughed. "Girl please, have a seat, get comfy."

"Why was Miss Hope in your driveway though?" She sat on the couch.

I opened my eyes wide in worry. "No reason. She just gave me a textbook that I left at school."

"You're lying. That's not what she told me." She sat her purse down and raised her eyebrows at me.

"What did she tell you?" I sipped my hennessy.

"That's not your business right now. What did she come over here for?" She grabbed my drink and put it down.

I couldn't say anything. I just watched the evil look she was giving me.

"Hakeem!" She batted her eyes at me in anger.

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you. But please promise me you won't tell anyone." I rolled my eyes and turned to face her.

"I promise. Now spill."

As I felt my heart beating with fear, I started to stutter out the truth. "M-me and M-Malaysia had something g-going on."

"Man why are you stuttering? And what do y'all two have going on?" She asked with slight fear in her eyes.

I gulped and prepared to let out the truth. "I slept with her. Twice. And now, she won't leave me alone because she wants to do it again."

"You're drunk Hakeem, go somewhere." She started laughing.

"No, Ro, I'm deadass." I took her hand and looked at her.

I watched her go from humorous to furious in a matter of seconds. "You had sex with her?! What kind of shit is that Hakeem? That's our fucking teacher."

"I know, I know. It sounds bad as fuck. But it only happened twice."

After making noises of anger, she calmed down a bit. "Did she come on to you?"

I shook my head in shame and looked down.

"Why would you even think about doing that? Do you know what kind of trouble you could get in for this?" She got up and started pacing.

"Look, she seemed like she was into it and we promised not to tell anyone for the sake of her job and my future." I tried to pull her back down to the couch.

"No! You know how wrong that shit is, I'm leaving." She snatched her purse and quickly headed for the door.

"I know you fucking lying." I chased her and shut the door as she started to open it.

"Let me leave, Hakeem." She turned around to face me.

I could see the disappointment in her eyes. "I'm sorry. It just happened, Ro."

Rosé's POV

I know this boy ain't telling me he sorry. "It's fine. I just can't believe you."

"I know but I need this to stay between me and you, so please don't go tell Infiniti and Chanel about this." He looked at me with worry.

"I won't." I gave him my look of shame.

"Will you please stay, Ro? I need advice and company."

"Man I guess." I rolled my eyes.

In my purse, I heard my phone ring. I took it out and glimpsed. It was a 416 area code. I was wondering if it was Drake, but I never gave him my number.

"Let me answer this." I threw my purse to the floor and went into Hakeem's bathroom.

"Hello?" I answered curiously.

"Rosé? It's Aubrey." I heard from the other end.

I started quaking in confusion, "How did you get my number?"

"Well you're an OVO Store member, it's in the system. Listen, could you come out and meet me? I'm at Nobu." He sounded kind of desperate.

"Uh, yeah. I'll be there in 10." I ran out of the bathroom to get my purse on the floor.

"Great, thanks." I could hear the happiness building in his voice.

"You're welcome, bye." I hung straight up and made my way to the door.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I saw Hakeem with my purse in his hand.

"Look, that was Drake. I have to go." I snatched my purse and opened the door.

"What did he want? And what about you staying??" He sounded disappointed.

"He wants me to meet him at Nobu. And I don't know, we'll discuss it over the phone when I get back home." I jumped into my car and drove off.