Ch 7. What happened

I woke up in the hospital with a major headache. My body also ached I knew that I couldn't move one of my legs and my arms. They felt hard; I looked down and I had a cast on my right leg and my left arm.

I recognized the voices behind the door and I sighed. Mila, Nicki, Rih, and Tamrie entered the room with the doctor head on their heels.

"All of you can't be in here." My snooty looking doctor came in trying to usher them out when Nicki got in her face.

"You better watch it lady! All we want to know is what's won't with ber and it you dont tell us well see for ourselves." She glared at the lady as she looked up at her.

She closed the door on the doctor and locked it.

"Jhene what happened?" Rih ashed approching the bed with Mila at her side Tamrie and Nick went to my other side to examine me.

"I don't really feel like talking about it. Could you guys let the doctor in?" Tamrie sighed and opened the doors.

The doctor glared at them, before crossing over to me.

"Do you know these ladies?" She looked at me intently.

"Yes they're my friends. What happened?" I squinted my eyes and pain struck my head again.

I groaned as she examined me and started changing my bandage that I didn't even know I was wearing.

"You were in a car wreck. You were flung out the window at a red light luckily the driver saw you, because he could've ran you over. You have a broken leg and arm. You have a concussion and minor bruising and scratches mostly all over your body." She said leaving abruptly.

"Damn." Rih sighed and everyone looked at her and she mouthed 'sorry'.

"Where's Namiko?"

"She's with August in the lobby."

"Oh. Where's-"

"I don't know I tried to call him for you we all did, but he's not responding." Nicki informed me.

"Did something happen with y'all?" Tamrie asked and I sighed.

"No he said somethings up with his mom who knows whats actually going on."

"What abo-"

"He should be on his was here." Mila smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. "Speaking of him where did y'all go?"

"To a resterant any-"

"Why?" Nicki asked.

"To talk."

"About?" Rih asked.

I was finna tell them to drop it, before the door opened again revealing my doctor. She gave me my meds, then she turned to the girls she told them they had to leave she had wanted me to rest sencing the pain I was in. Luckily they complied, before saying their goodbyes to me.