Ch. 10 Back

Two weeks later

"Finally back home." I sighed as Sean helped me into my wheel chair.

"Yeah. Now is where the real work begins." He said glancing down at me.

He closed the door and started wheeling me inside my house.

"Who built this ramp?"

"I did."

"Oh. Tha-"

"Thank me when this is over." He looked at me and I closed my mouth.

He laughed unlocked the door and held it open for me.

I wheeled myself in and "Surprise!"

The gang screamed for me and my baby ran up to me. Sean picked her up and sat her in my lap carefully.

"Hey Mommy." She smiled and I hugged her with my free arm.

"Hey Miko I missed you so much." I said lathering kisses all over ger face.

She squealed for me me to stop it and I did after a few more. She laid against my side as I said hey to everyone else.

"I missed you so much bestie." Tamrie came over and hugged me; I groaned and she let go whispering "Sorry."

"I missed you more." Nicki said snickering at Tamrie while she side hugged me.

"I more than they did." Rih said strutting over to me.

I rolled my eyes and said "None of y'all missed me more than my baby."

I squeezed Miko and she giggled at me.

-+-

After eating we all sat around the living room joking around.

"I have news y'all!" Tamrie stands up and Rih stands up with her.

"We have news." She corrected.

"Sorry I'm just really gittery." Tamrie said shaking her hands out beside her.

"We're pregnant!" They exclaimed and I looked at them shocked.

"Wow. I knew about Tamrie, but Rih you wanted a baby?" Nicki asked scratching her head.

"Yeah." I agreed with her and looked at her sideways.

"Of course. I did, but I thought you guys would knock me in not the mothering type."

"Well yea." August agreed and the rest of us nodded in some form.

"Anyway I'm two and a half months." Rih said.

"I'm only a month."

"Imma be a daddy!" August started singing and Chris started dancing atoynd like idiots.

I glanced at Sean I remember when he was that happy for us. I'm guessing he was thinking the same cause he gave me the look I was giving him.

-+-

I did a few interviews after that day. Everything was going okay. Lots of people wanted to intervjew me cause after the crash I went anon. Nobody knew anything of my injuries so people were really worried.

Also I finally got a text from Drake it said "Hey Jhene I'll be back in a few months I had something to handle love you"

Three and a half months later

"Sean I got this." I joked as I took the crutch from him.

He was showing me how to manover around without my big leg and arm cast on. Now I have a boot on my foot and physical therapy had been great. Sean has also been helping me workout at home. He set up a home gym for me. We got super competative about working out so I look like a tiny Tina Turner.

💀 Don't come for me for that

Going down the stairs the crutch got wedged between the spacing of the railing and I was gonna fall until Sean caught me. I hooked into his shoulders and the crutch tell down the stairs and slotted aross my marble floors. Me and Sean looked at eachother and then laughed. I looked back at him and blushed a bit.

I thought about it for a minute, before throwing it out of my mind. I leaned in quickly and kissed him deeply. It was the same at last time, but more. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up to his height. He licked my bottom lip and I gladly granted him access.

"What the hell Jhene!" I heard drake tell.

I pulled away from the kiss and sighed "Oh fuck."

What do y'all think is gonna happen?

What is Sean gonna do?

Who the hell let Drake in?

Where the hell was he?

What's Jhene feeling?

Why did she kiss Sean?

What do y'all think about Tamrie and Rih having babies at the same time?

Do you guys have any questions for me?