Chapter 2- New Pyjamas

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I woke up to the amazing smell of breakfast, walking out of my room in my pajamasI walked into the kitchen greeting Luigi "good morning, whats for breakfast?" I asked.

 "Pancakes" he replied turning around, his face agape in shock. 

"What's wrong?" I asked rubbing my eyes "You know what, it's kind of cold in here, I think I'll go and get changed real quick," I then walked to my room and started to get changed, when I noticed what I use as pajamas. I wear my underwear for pajamas! I started to freak out, Luigi had seen me in my underwear, I don't even let my parents see that much.

No wonder Luigi looked like he did, I'm just glad I didn't bump into Mario I thought as I changed into one of your (S/F/C) outfits.

I walked out, to the sitting room. "I'm so sorry Luigi!" I shouted to him. 

"I-its okay," he replied back stuttering. I sat down, waiting for my pancakes. After a while I got pancakes topped with my favourite food and sugar with lemon juice. I ate them slowly, and told Luigi and Mario that I would be going to Peach's castle. I walked out going up the road to see that peach had gotten in millions of toads for my castle, and they were just finishing the roof. It should be done by the end of the week. I got to peach's castle and went to her room, making her bed and doing my daily duties. 

~time skip~

I got back to the house, with new sleeping clothes. I figured that I should wear proper pajamas from now on so I bought quite a few including  slippers with each one.

I got:

a Pikachu onesie with matching yellow slippers.

blue pyjamas with short arms and legs, with matching blue slippers.

gaming pyjamas that have 'eat, sleep, game, repeat' on the front of them with black slippers.

dog pyjamas with small dogs all over them with white slippers,

a unicorn onesie with purple slippers.

more unicorn pyjamas but a two piece with actual unicorn slippers.

and finally plain long red pyjamas with red slippers.

____________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

(word count- 364)

-edited-

-Shannon PEACE OUT.