Chapter 5- A dream?

when we entered the wedding hall, we were bombarded by koopas, goombas, paragoombas, Paratroopers, and magikoopas. I was worried about getting separated from Luigi, so I threw my hand forward, as far as possible and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers, pulling myself forward with him. I looked up at his face, he was slightly red, he probably hadn't even held hands with anyone before. I started giggling like a child. When we pushed ourselves far enough through the crowd, we could see what was going on. Upon the altar, up the stairs way further away than a normal altar, was Princess Peach, in a white wedding dress with pink flowers, her veil flowing behind her. and before her stood bowser, in a white tuxedo, getting married by a blue assistant woman, and this really shady looking guy in a cape. It seemed they were talking, but I couldn't quite hear over the noise of the shouting minions. 

Then I saw something that made me panic, Peach was pushed to the ground by some invisible force muttering something, whilst the assistant woman seemed to be talking. We started to run through the crowded area as fast as we could, accidentally tripping people on the way. When we made it to the stairs, Peach muttered something again, a black heart arising from the altar. 

"Ready?" Luigi asked looking to me. 

"As I'll ever be," I replied running up the stairs with Luigi, hand in hand. 

"Hm? oh do you want to get married too?" asked the shady looking guy, looking at us. I blushed a bright red, as we ran, jumped on the black heart over to peach. Ignoring anything anyone was saying, I ran over to her, being knocked out, feeling the feeling of the same thing happening to Luigi beside me.

I woke up in Mario and Luigi's house in my bed, must have been a dream I thought, going over to the kitchen, seeing the two brothers. 

"Good morning!" I said in a happy upbeat voice, grabbing their attention. I was about to continue when we heard the frantic screaming of a toad outside. "I'll get dressed you two go out to the toad, tell me what it's about if I don't get out there in time~," I said, walking to my room, and throwing on the same outfit from my dream. I walked outside to see the two frantically talking.

"So what's up?" I asked looking between the two.

"Peach has been kidnapped," said Mario, talking outright.

"Probably Bowser," Said Luigi adding in.

"Well then what are we waiting for?" I asked, dragging the two brothers with me to Bowsers Castle.

When we got there, the gate was open, and we could hear a distinct chanting in the castle, however this time we were at a castle and not a wedding hall. Predicting how full it would be, I grabbed Luigi's hand, a light blush appearing on his face. As we got into the castle, as predicted it was extremely crowded. We started to push our way through when we heard a cry from the minions.

"INTRUDERS!"

__________________________

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

(word count- 532)

-edited-

-Shannon PEACE OUT