Chapter 6- Hypnotised.

Bowser jumped over to us, talking about some nonsense, as his minions backed away from us.

"And how come you two bought someone else this time? though they are quite good looking if I do say so myself" Bowser asked, making me slightly flustered. They went on about Bowser kidnapping peach, really just a boring conversation, that was until I looked over and Peach appeared out of thin air, floating...? I pushed that to the side, about to talk to peach, when that shady looking guy appeared. 

"Bleh heh heh heh heh. Bleck!,"  okay so now I have a name. jeez i noted to myself looking at this 'Bleck' guy.

Bleck looked over at everyone explaining the pretty clique thing that had happened, I sighed, holding Luigi's hand again, but this time being pulled into a purple sort of void. I woke up, looking around, kind of dazed. Luigi was right next to me, we were snuggled together during sleep, I blushed, looking around at where we were noticing unfamiliar scenery, waking Luigi up. We decided to walk around, to find a way out, but were soon stopped, by the blue assistant woman. 

"come with us," she said demanding us.

"No!" Luigi said, protectively standing in front of me arms open wide away from me in a protective stance. 

"You're a persistent one, okay let's do this again" she groaned, "hold him down for me guys!" she yelled as a load of goombas and koopas came over and held him down. What the hell is going on?! I tried to get through them, to get to Luigi, but it seemed to already be too late, he had been hypnotized. I cried slightly, jumping over the crowd, trying to get away, only to be held back by the same group. I sighed taking in my destiny.

I woke up, with Luigi by my side, only he wore black overalls, shoes and even his logo on his hat was partially black. 

"Hello, so nice of you to wake up for me," Luigi said. He was acting strange, but I sat up and conversed anyway. I was dying to say 'are you okay' or where are we' but all that came out was.

"Was it that long my prince? I'll be sure to make you sleep beside me next time," I blushed a deep red, I can't control my words or actions, but I can see, hear, smell, touch and probably taste everything. I can feel emotion, and with what I feel, I control that. Just not the most important part, my body. It is probably the same for Luigi as well since he blushed through the entire thing.

My body stood up, as I walked over to the closet, we seemed to be in a shared bedroom. Better than nothing. I took out clothes, turning around and placing them on the bed. Being unable to control my body, I didn't know what was going to happen next, until, I completely stripped in front of Luigi from head to toe.  His face heated into oblivion, as I could feel mine have an overbearing feeling of heat. 

'What the hell is my body doing?!'

_______________________

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. 

(word count- 543)

-edited-

-Shannon PEACE OUT