1

Excited, I pulled my BMW up to the address but when I finally parked in the driveway it completely slipped into a frown.

"Are you fucking kidding?" I asked out loud.

I have to be in the wrong place I just have to be. I texted my Dad to tell him to send me the address again while I made my way up to the door to ask for directions.

"Hello? You must be Miji Han, right? Please come in." The man smiled at me.

I looked him up and down in disgust.

"How do you know my name?" I snarled.

He seemed to notice my attitude but let it go.

"You're supposed to live here ,right? Allow me to show you around-"

"Hold that thought..." I said dialing my dad's number.

"Have you met your roommate yet?" He answered knowing it was me.

"My who?! Wait a minute, what's your name?"

I asked. He obviously didn't hear me.

"Yo Blondie, I'm talking to you. What's your name?"

He turned to me his jaw tightened in annoyance.

"Kim Seokjin." He answered curtly.

"Is his name supposed to be Seokjin?" I asked my father.

"That's him." He answers happily.

"You're having me live here?! This place is the size of my whole bed room are you joking?!"

"Don't be rude ,darling you're right in front of him." My Dad scolded.

"But-"

"Sweety, I put you here for your own good. Hopefully this will make you learn how the world works okay? Call me when you're settled." He said hanging up on me.

I stomped in frustration and shoved my phone back into my jacket pocket.

"Are you going to come in or do you just want to keep complaining about my house?" Seokjin asked leaning against the door frame.

"You don't have to be rude." I glanced at him walking in.

"Haven't been the nicest yourself." He pointed out.

"And with your attitude, I could have just left you outside so concider this a charity."

I scoffed at him.

"Your room is upstairs to the left." He says sipping a cup of coffee.

"You're not going to show me?" I asked.

"No need. Since my place is so small I'm sure you can find your way around." Seokjin said, his smirk resting on the edge of his mug.

I went back into my car begging to try and drag my suitcase to the door but it's way too heavy.

Seeing that his front door had been opened for ten minutes the man comes out curious as to what I'm doing.

"Need some help, Ms. Pretentious?" He called from the porch.

"I can do it myself. Plus I don't need your dirty hands on my shit."

I glared at him.

"Fine fine. Just come in by five minutes. You're letting bugs in the house."

I rolled my eyes. At this rate I wouldn't be done in twenty.

"Seokjin!" I called him.

"Yes?" He asked turning around.