5

I got in my car and drove to the store, buying eggs, bacon, sausage, rice ,and a few other things.

"You're dressed a little nice to be shopping at Wal-Mart." The woman stated scanning my things.

"I can't tell if that's a complement or not but thank you." I giggled.

She scowled at me.

"It's not. Why do you come in Wal-Mart with Gucci on? Are you trying to insult us?" She glared at me.

"N-not at all. I'm sorry. These are just the only clothes I have." I mumbled scratching my head.

"15.37." She scoffed.

I gave her my card and got out of that situation as soon as possible. What is up with that? Anyway time to get cooking.

I quietly snuck into the house making sure Jin was still sleeping before starting.

I wanted to do a fusion of American and Korean food. I've seen it done on Iron Chef a bunch of times so I wanted to try it.

I was gonna make one of those omelettes that they eat for breakfast in America but I wanted to fill it with Korean food, hence the rice and blood sausage. I hope it turns out good.

I boiled the rice and put the garlic and chopped up sausage in a pan. As it cooked I took out some salt and pepper to put into the egg scramble.

Once all the rice was done I combined it with the sausage and put salt in it. I then put the eggs in the pan.

When one side of the egg was done I put the filling in and fliped it over to make a complete ommlet.

Oh it's looking good! The only thing I actually did for myself is cook back home. I'd like to think I'm kinda good at it. I don't know...

I cooked a couple strips of bacon and as a finishing touch I crumbled it on top.

Just as soon as I finished a bed headed Jin came trudging down the stairs.

(Chose this pic just cuz his hair is kinda messy here lol)

"What in the hell are you doing?" He yawned.

Seeing Jin not all clean cut with a suit made me shook. Even though he looked really nice in a suit and with his casual clothing it was a very rare occasion where I got to see him look so...raw I guess.

He actually looked cute, all sleepy and messy like this.

"Hello? You listening?" He said clapping his hands.

I frowned at him. Not cute anymore.

"What? I can't cook breakfast? I bought this stuff anyway." I said starting to clean up.