6

I finished tidying my room and went downstairs to make something to eat. I saw that Jin had ribs in the freezer and decided to try my hand at some Bulgogi. I started to thaw the ribs and chop up some herbs when I heard Jin walk down. On natural instinct I looked at him....but I didn't know he was half naked. I accidentally starred for a couple seconds drinking in the mental image of his abs. After realizing what I was doing I quickly looked away.

"You can look. I have a towel." He chuckled.

"I-I'd rather not." I mumbled feeling my cheeks flush.

I could hear his steps continue towards me making me even more flustered.

"Am I too hot for you ,princess?" He breathed beside my ear.

"S-Seokjin!!!" I yelled turning away from him.

"You'll have to work with it. It's my house and I don't have to wear clothes if I don't want to." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

He's really trying to make me flustered isn't he?

I slowly peeled open my eyes and focused on the food in front of me.

"I see you're using my ribs. What are you making?" Jin asked still standing beside me.

I avoided his gaze and replied.

"Bulgogi."

He shrugged and went upstairs. I let out a sigh I didn't even know I was holding in.

Why does my roommate have to be so....sexy?! Stop Minji, he's not sexy he's annoying as all hell.

An image of a freshly showered Jin popped up into my mind.

Those abs...

That hair....

Stop it! That's enough. Get to cooking.

°°°

I had finished dinner and called Jin down. The man came downstairs being annoying as always but something had changed. He's found a...shall we say...new way of being extremely annoying.

"Smells good babe. You'll get your check for all your hard work at the end of the week." He assured me grabbing my hips for a second before stepping aside to fix his plate.

That little action sent a shiver down my spine.

"W-what was t-that for?" I asked nervously.

"What for?" Jin questioned innocently.

"T-that nickname." I replied glaring at him.

"Oh. Do you mean...babe? I don't know I just felt like it. Is that a problem babydoll?"

I tried to calm myself to eliminate stutter but it didn't work much.

"N-no it is not, Jin." I replied trying to keep curt.

"Good then. I'm going to bed. Night babygirl."

·
·
·
·
Damn him.

Jin's POV

Idiot I just told you not to get attached and now you're flirting?! What in the hell are you actually doing with your life?! Okay just chill Jin. Let's just figure out why...I feel this way first. I think it's just because...she used to seem like a terrible person but under all those riches was a genuinely sweet person. I don't know why ,but I like the fact that I was the first one to reveal her kindness. Alright no more. I'm going to bed.

°°°
Minji's POV

"I'm gone baby I'll be home tonight." Jin said going downstairs.