7

I had so much fun with Joy I had almost forgotten about Jin. That didn't last very long though because when I got home I was met with a certain blonde giving me a very intense stare.

"You're coming home late. Had a good time today princess?" Jin asked.

"Um... I guess...I left you some dinner in the fridge, did you get it?" I asked going to the kitchen to fix my own food.

"Yeah I got it. So where did you go?" He questioned.

"You need to know because?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Just a question babydoll." He shrugged leaning back into the cushions.

I pressed my lips together before putting my plate in the microwave.

"I went out with a friend. Didn't feel like being bored today." I stated.

"That's all you had to say the first time." Jin stated.

"Why are you even up? Were you waiting for me or something?" I teased.

"Maybe...you're usually home all day and you come home at twelve thirty? That's a little concerning." He said to me.

I kinda froze, I really didn't think it mattered to him.

"I don't know why you care..." I mumbled.

"I'm not heartless, Minji." He said glaring at me.

"Anyway, I just asked." I said pouring myself a cup of juice.

"Do you wanna come watch something with me?" The blonde asked.

"Sure, what are we looking at?" I asked plopping down beside him.

"Wait, don't sit there. I have a special spot for you." He said patting his thigh.

He wants me to sit in his lap?!

"Oh hell no! You can't be serious Seokjin." I squeaked.

"Chicken." He sneered.

"What?!"

"You heard me, princess." Jin said glancing at me.

He knew I could never resist a challenge. He had me right where he wanted me and I didn't give a single fuck.

He thinks I won't sit in his lap.

We'll see about that.

"Fine. I don't care." I stated confidently.

I sat on his thighs and completely shrunk. I was wrong!!! I can't handle this!

His eyes widened at my courage but quickly went back to normal.

"Comfy babe?" He asked.

I could feel his breath on my ear and tingles ran up and down my spine.

"Y-y-y-yeah." I said, my face being blood red.

"Alright then."

Jin wrapped his arms around me making me even more flustered and started to play the show.

I simply paid attention to the Bulgogi in front of me. Even though it was hard to eat with all the butterflies in my stomach.

°°°

The series was really good so far but being out with Joy all day really tuckered me out... I don't wanna fall asleep on top of Jin. That'd be really awkward. I should probably warn him that I'm getting tired.

"Yah Jinda, I'm probably gonna go to bed in a few. I'm getting sleepy." I yawned.

He scowled at me.