Chapter 10

Chapter 10

When he pulled away, I was happy and shocked at the same time. I looked at him with a smile on my face. He returned it. I couldn’t believe this happened. 

“Harry, I know we like each other, but I’m not so sure about what I’m getting myself into.” I confessed. The fans would murder me. I’m not sure if management would approve either. Harry looked disappointed.

“Alright Jaycee. I will wait for you. I promise.” He said. Those words made me feel 1000 times better, like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Niall’s P.O.V.

“I swear if they are like making out in that car...” I said between bites to Zayn. I just liked Jaycee so much. I’m not sure if she feels the same. I hope so.

“Jealous much?” Zayn replied. “Why did you tell Harry he could have her? You don’t have anyone else on your mind, do you?” 

“I didn’t want for a fight to happen between us. We’re band mates; we can’t let a girl break our friendship.” I continued eating my barbecue chicken. It was so delicious. Then, Harry and Jaycee came in. Her presence gave me tingles up my spine. 

“What were you two doing in the car? Harry, I hope you used protection!” Louis questioned. Whoa, he went there. 

“We were just talking about stuff.” Harry replied. You could tell by his voice he was telling the truth. Maybe I was just over thinking. I wonder what they were talking about though.

“Well guys, I’m going to bed. See ya in the morning,” Jaycee said. She walked up the stairs. When she was out of sight, all of us got in a circle. 

“What did you two talk about in there?” asked Liam. I was surprised that he would get so nosey over this. 

“It was about the whole crush thing on the way back home,” Harry sighed. “She just said basically what she told Zayn at the water park,” By the look in his eyes, I could tell he wasn’t letting it all out. 

“You two kissed, didn’t you?” I blurted. All the boys looked at me, and then turned their heads toward Harry. I started biting on my nails. 

Harry’s P.O.V.

“No.” I lied. I didn’t want Niall to be upset. He sighed a breath of relief. I smiled with content. He believed me. Louis looked at me suspiciously. Then the boys started talking about some TV show with a gay guy.

I walked up to my room and jumped on the bed. I pulled out my Blackberry and got on my Twitter.

Harry_Styles: Had a GREAT day at the water park with the lads and Jaycee. It sucks being stuck on the Cliffhanger, especially with @Jaycee_1D. :P xx

 I took off my shirt, revealing my toned body. I looked a lot better than what I used to. I also took off my khaki shorts, showing my navy blue Calvin Klein’s. I walked out to the hallway. I looked in Niall’s room. I saw Jaycee asleep in his bed. I felt a wave of jealousy rise in my body. 

“What are you doing?” I jumped. I turned around to find Louis behind me. I walked back to my room, with Lou following me. I hopped on my bed, while Louis sat in my chair.

“I can tell you two kissed,” He said. “I’m surprised the boys actually believed you,”

I sighed. “Louis, I don’t know what to do. I’m in love with her. Niall is too. This is what makes falling in love with someone so god damn hard. Because you’re stuck in a love triangle. Two people like someone, and only one will get them. You know what she said to me? She said most guys she likes don’t like her back. I told her I wasn’t most guys. Then I kissed her. Then she said she wasn’t ready yet. I told her I would wait for her. I don’t know if I can wait, Lou.” Louis had a wide-eyed look on his face. His eyes shifted behind me toward the doorway. I turned around. Niall was standing there.

-----------------------------

I'm sorry I didn't post for awhile. I didn't know where to pick up after the kiss. I also left for Florida with my church on Thursday night, and didn't come back till Monday night. I'm SORRY. I hope you guys didn't think I forgot. I think everyone thinks I've forgotten about Special. I haven't. I'm kinda shady on that story. ~ Jackie(:xx