Chapter 17

Chapter 17

             Jaycee’s P.O.V. 

               “Ok, so tell me about you lads,” my father said. We started with Niall.

               "I'm Irish and I eat a lot. I'm talking to someone at the moment."

               "I'm from Wolverhampton and the fans call me 'Daddy Directioner'. I'm dating a girl named Danielle. She's a dancer,"

               "I wear suspenders and fans send me carrots all the time. I'm dating a girl name Eleanor. She is in college studing Politics,"

               "I'm the 'shy guy'. My father is of Pakistanian descent. Some people think I'm Mexican. My slogan is 'Vas Happenin'?'. I'm talking to someone,"

                  "The fans say when I was younger I looked like a lesbian librarian. I don't like mayonaise. I talk slow. I'm dating a beautiful girl named Jaycee," Harry blushed.

                   "Well, that's interesting," my father chuckled.

                   "Mr. Block, may I have some more stir fry?" Niall asked.

                   "Of course son, but call me Rick," My father smiled. Niall went off in the kitchen.

                   We sat around and talked about everything from the boys to the weather. When my father mentioned it was supposed to be warm tonight, an idea popped in my head.

                    "Hey dad, do we have all those extra sleeping bags we bought last year?" I asked.

                   "Yeah," he said. "They're in the closet,"

                 When it came 10:00, I ran to the closet and pulled out all the sleeping bags. I started walking out to my backyard.

                       "Babe, what are you doing?" Harry grabbed my elbow. I turned around to look at him. The boys trailed behind. Niall's face lit up.

                        "NO WAY! A TRAMPOLINE!" He ran to the bouncy thing. Liam, Louis, and Zayn ran after him.

                        "I thought we could camp out tonight," I smiled. Harry picked me up bridal style, with the sleeping bags covering me, to the trampoline.