Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Harry’s P.O.V.

When I came downstairs, everyone was at the table playing cards. My stomach was full of butterflies when I looked at Jaycee. Before she came downstairs as Linilouharayncee Stypayhorliklockson, the boys and I were discussing something that would change Jaycee’s life. 

My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a message from Liam.

From: Liam 

Yu going 2 tell her the surprise, lad?

I responded with a “yes” and walked into the kitchen. I cleared my throat. Everyone looked at me. All the boys had a smirk on their face. 

“I have something special to announce,” I said.

“Who’d you get pregnant?” Jaycee questioned. I blushed.

“No one,” I smirked. “Anyways, Jaycee, while you were cross-dressing yourself, the boys and I were discussing an important situation. In about 3 days, we have to start touring the U.K. and the U.S. The boys and I decided we would like to have you tag along. Don’t worry about your father. He agreed because you were with me and you’re out of school for summer break.” I said in a business –like tone. Her mouth dropped open.

“Oh my god, I love you guys!” She screamed. She ran up and hugged me. She continued the hugs with the others. She had the biggest smile on her face. We all smiled warmly at each other.

 “Well, I’m going to go to my room and tidy up,” I said. I trudged up the steps to my room.

I blasted some of Ed Sheeran’s music. A great lad he is. I vacuumed my room, straightened my desk, and made my bed. When I started cleaning my window, I heard a knock at my door.

“Enter,” I commanded. The person on the other side entered. It was Niall.

“Look man,” he said. “I just want to say I’m sorry for overreacting,”

“No man, it’s my entire fault. I should have told you guys we kissed. I didn’t want you to get mad. You like her, but so do I.” I admitted. “If you two start dating, I won’t be mad,”

Niall smiled. “I was actually going say the same thing. I mean, about not getting mad if you two date.” A weight was lifted off of me.

“Alright man, well I better get back to cleaning,” I said. Niall waved and left the room. I was so glad that we worked all that out. I’m surprised he came up here. He was pretty pissed off last night. 

When I finished, I smiled proudly. “The A Team” began playing. I started singing along. As the chorus came, I did a little twirl. As I spun, I saw Jaycee in the doorway, watching me, smiling. I lost balance and fell, hitting my head on the corner of my desk. I heard her gasp. I flipped on my back. I felt blood trickling on my forehead. Jaycee ran out, quickly returning with a wet washcloth. She sat by my side, dabbing the cut. I propped up on my elbows.

“Are you ok?” She asked worriedly. Her blue eyes were swimming with concern. 

“Yeah,” I smiled. Some of her hair fell in her face. I moved it out of the way. By now I was sitting up fully. 

“Good,” she whispered. I leaned into her and pressed my lips against hers.

After about 10 seconds, she pulled away. She smiled, and then blushed. We both stood up and brushed ourselves off. I could feel my cut healing. It must have been small. 

“Well, I better get back down. I had to use the bathroom,” she said. 

“Ok. See you.” I smiled. She smiled back.

“Harry, you know you’re amazing right? Promise me you’ll never change. You’re amazing, just the way you are. I mean it, ok?” she said.

“I promise,” I replied.  She walked out the door. I started smiling at myself in the mirror like an idiot. That girl drove me crazy.