Chapter 2 - Another baby

"So...how was school?" My mom asks me as she takes a bite from her food. "Not much though. We have a new student and he's from England. I quite impressed with my British accent skills." I told mom and dad looks at me with a curious face.

"Ish he your boyfwiend?" Nico asks while struggling to speak making the three of us laugh. "No...I just met him today." I told him and dad looks at me, unsatisfied.

He's always eager to listen when it comes to me talking about boys. Oh well. He's my dad.

"Anyways, your dad and I has something to tell you." My mom smirks. "What?"

My mom took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant." My jaw hung open.

"Really?"

"Yep! For the fourth time." My mom smiles and I look over to dad. He doesn't seem disappointed nor happy. It's like mixed.

He gets up and gives mom his open arms and mom gives him a smile.

"So I guess I'm going to be a big sister again."

"Yes you are." Dad managed to crack a smile but it seemed like the smile was not real. But still, I managed to act calm.

"I have to go guys. I have some homework to do." I got up and I didn't even bothered to wait for them to say something.

I went upstairs to relax in my bed.

I wonder why dad doesn't seem satisfied with mom having a baby again.

"Hey." I look at my door and seen my dad leaning to the wall.

"Hi dad." I said.

"Is there something wrong?" He asks and I nodded no. "There's gotta be something wrong you're thinking right now." He looks at me while he raises one of his eyebrows.

I sighed, "Dad...are you happy that mom's pregnant?"

He looks down to his feet before saying something. "Mixed. I'm just scared that this might conflict my schedule again."

So?

"That's it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Remember when your mother was pregnant with the twins?"

"Yeah....when I still spoke British accent." I joked and he laughed. "That was one of the reason why."

I stared at my feet, "We can hire nannies anyways." I suggested and he nodded.

"I don't trust in nannies." He stood up and walked towards the door.

"Ha! I knew it!" I pointed at him and he smirked.

"Now do your homework." He told me and I nod.

"And...Happy Birthday Baby." He smiled before closing the door.

Actually, I don't have a homework. I just lied.

****

I felt a poke and a giggle in front of me. I opened my eyes and seen my two little brothers in front if me.

"Hey munchkins! Why are you up so early?" I asked them and they giggled.

"We yove to wake you up!" Troy smiled, showing his dimples carved in his cheeks.

"Okay...okay. I'm up! Now get off me!" I told then and they followed my orders.

"I have to go to school guys." I told them and they frowned.

"We want to go to school." They said with their faces, sad but I smiled since they pronounced their words perfectly.

"No. You have to be old enough to go to school." I smiled at them. "But we're already big." Nico frowned.

"No...you have to be big like me to go to school." I told them and they nod.

"Come on. Where's momma?" I asked them.

"There." Troy pointed to the ground and I laughed.

"Downstairs?"

"Yup!" They said in unison.

"Come on." I told them and they followed me. Upon arriving at the stairs, Nico pulled my shirt making me turn around.

"Cawwy me." He said with his arms open.

I smiled, "Sure bud." Then I carried him.

"What about me?" Troy frowned.

"Sure." I replied to him and he smiled. I somehow managed to go down the stairs carrying the two.

"You guys are really heavy." I told them and they giggled.

A/N: Basically, I can't sleep and I still have school tomorrow (it sucks). So thought I'd update for you guys. Luckily, tomorrow's Friday!! Hope you guys enjoy :)