Chapter 1

"Bye guys! I'm going to miss you so much! I'll call you when i arrive! love you!" I called from the window of my car. 

I shrunk into the back seat of the car and put in my headphones. Music was just the thing i needed right now. leaving your life behind and moving to england isn't exactly an everyday thing to do. One thing i wasn't going to miss was this bloody heat! I picked the hair-tie off my wrist and tangled a messy bun at the top of my head. 

I put my iPhone on shuffle and let the music drown out the rest of the world. 

that was until we arrived at the airport.

"Karla, we're here." My mother said finding a park in the airport parking lot. My mother, she wasn't exactly the type of woman too eager to spend time with her daughter over her work. hense the whole 'moving in with dad' senario. It was a big move, Australia to England, the last time i saw him I was 10 so who knows how much he's changed.

*

great. 23 hours left.

*

I woke up, a hand shaking my shoulder. I must have fallen asleep when the flight attendant had woke me i was in a the middle of a dream. it was almost forgotten, but it was a good dream. pleasurable almost, actually come to think of it it might have been a sex dream? more and more of the dream popped back into image, curly brown hair, a boy. I ran my fingers through his curls and we kissed, a hungry kiss, I stared into those deep green eyes of his wanting, the want of lust overcame me and then thats when the flight attendant had woken me.

Who was the boy, he looked familiar but i just couldn't put the name on it. Weird.

*

Me standing in the middle of London city airport, not a clue where to go. through the fog of scrambling people I made out a pay phone, through some budging and shoving I made my way through the crowd of people, no..as i payed a little more attention they weren't people arriving off planes, they were teenagers and paparazzi! why were they here? I pulled out my purse from a pocket in my shoulderbag and found the peice of paper reading:

Dad, Mobile: 344 291 866 7

I inserted one pound inside the machine and dialled the number, after a few rings a reply was heard through the phone, I could barely hear it through the squeals of teens surrounding me.

"uh hello? is this Victor Hemsworth?" I asked.

"yes hello who's this, I can't hear you very well I'm sorry" he replied.

"its Karla! are you here yet? at the airport I mean?" "yes I am, I'm making my way inside now. there's abit of a hold up at the front entrance. That boy bands come back home from their tour!" he said louder.

"alright I'm standing at a payphone near Starbucks, do you know the one?" I asked. I'd hoped he knew his way around here because from what I'd seen there looked to be no way out of here.

"yes I know the one, see you soon. Stay put!" With that the line was dead and i made my way over to a bench nearby where he could easily find me. 

After about 5 minutes of watching the crowds of girls a man came scurrying up towards me. It was my dad. I jumped from my seat and  into his arms. we stayed there for a moment and then walked back towards my luggage. 

"Bought enough, looks like you're staying here for a year!" He said with a wink. He had hardly changed since I'd last seen him. his hair had turned from a hazel brown to a greyish colour but that was about it, still the cheerful man I'd remembered. We had kept in contact, he'd called once every two weeks and send birthday and christmas presents every year, I'd felt bad I hadn't in retern. 

As we walked towards the exit, I trailed close behind trying not to get caught up with the clusters of girls. We walked through the carpark until we came to a slim black limo, I caught my jaw as it began to fall open and quickly shut it, as this was the normal transportation for my dad. He had inherited a tonne of money from his father, my grandfather, when he had died 14 years ago, including a gorgeous mansion. I hopped into the limo and made myself comfortable as the driver who's name i heard my dad use earlier, "stewart" was loading my bags into the trunk. When i heard the boot close I hadn't realised how jetlagged I was as that sound had snapped me out of a daydream, or a dream? the same thoughts as the ones on the plane. the same boy, who was he?

"that'll be all Stewart, thankyou." 

With that dad popped inside the car and sat in the opposite seat from me, and the car buzzed on and started to surge forward. I was off to my new life, and I had a feeling this would be awesome.