Chapter 2

The house was beautiful, tall ceilings and marble staircases, long draping curtains over wide windows overlooking breathtaking gardens, and a heated pool. I was scared I would get lost so I stayed put and waited for dad in the first room, which appeared to have no purpose at all as there was only a huge tv and a couch with a few paintings and plants here and there. 

"I'll be a minute, there seems to be a problem in the stables. Make yourself comfortable, watch some tv ." dad said peeping through the front door. 

I made my way over to the licorice leather couch and sat down, the couch was uncomfortable and squeeked at  every move i made. I found the controls for the tv hanging on the wall, and searched through the channels. I settled on what looked like the news, to see what sort of things are happening here in England. 

"The city airport was filled with screaming teens waiting for the British teen sensation, One direction to arrive back from their world tour." A lady annouced in an almost robot like voice. So that explains the crowds at the airport. I had heard of One direction, but I wasn't too into new age bands, especially boy bands. I was more into John Mayer, Birdie and florence and the machine, You know the less 'girl squealing' artists. I looked back to the tv where I could just make out 5 boys running to their cars dodging fans, and there I saw him. the boy I'd dreamed about on the plane, of coarse how didn't i think of it. Harry Styles. I wasn't a big fan so I guess it wasn't that weird I couldn't rememeber his name. but seeing him on screen made me think back to my dream, the want, the lust. No karla shutup, he was famous.

*

After I followed my father through a hallway around a corner and up a set of stairs, I was lead to my room. He opened the large white door and i caught a glimpse of A large white bedframe, crisp white sheets and a few windows with bright pink curtains. As he widened the door the room became ten times larger then I'd thought. I walked inside, my eyes flicked from one thing to another. A gorgeous king size bed, a bright red couch, a large artwork in a silver frame hung above my bed. I looked left and saw two more doors.

"uh...dad why are there more doors?" curiosity burning my mind. I wanted to go exploring through this maze of a house of his, but my body was craving sleep.

"ones an ensuite, and the other i think your closet. go check it out, make yourself at home love, I just have to go make a call to next door to make sure the paparazzi are under control, we wouldn't want them coming here now would we!"

"why would we have paparazzi here anyway? whats going on next door?" I asked. curious and more curious.

"new neighbours, well neighbour* you know that one direction fellow. Your cousin can't shut up about them! anyway you must be tired, have a shower and get some rest." with that he left the room.

Okay so a member of One direction lives next door, I live in a mansion with my adorable father, My room is huge and...I almost forgot. I scrambled to one of the doors and swung the door open, I could have sworn I'd opened inside a shop, or heaven. there were cupboards and shelves full of shoes, jewellery, clothes, makeup. He had done all of this for me. 

there was a round couch in the middle of the closet, I could hardley call it a closet, it was a room a whole room! I searched every draw seeing gorgeous items of clothing i couldn't wait to wear and finally found a draw with pyjamas. I pulled on some comfy looking purple ones with patterns of flowers all over. I was too tired to shower, but i had a quick look inside the bathroom. ofcoarse beautiful as a bathroom could get, with a spa and a shower and so many products to use i felt like i was in a salon. 

I made my way to the bed and tucked myself under the blankets and dropped straight off.

I was dreaming it again, that same boy, Harry Styles.we were just getting into it, he slides off my top and throws it on the floor. I push him on the bed and we kiss. entangling together, the lust came straight back, at that moment i was taken from my dream and back to reality. I woke the sun shining into my room, agh.