Chapter 7

KARLA'S POV

it was my second day of school, and my first official week. Friday went better than I'd thought, and who would have thought, I'd made some friends. 

I was already in the shower by the time my alarm went off and enveloped in the warm water, dreading getting out into the practically antarctic breeze awaiting me. 

I reluctantly hopped out of the shower jumping into a towel and drying off while walking into my wardrobe. I looked out the window and checked the weather. wind and rain. perfect.

I slipped on some light grey jeans and a shorter black corset top. considering the chill, i slung a creme woolen button up that just reached my bum over my shoulders and a sunset orange scarf to add some colour. i sat on my bed and pulled on my favourite black laceup boots and checked my phone quickly, twitter facebook etc. 

http://www.polyvore.com/school_day/set?id=59318067

It looked like my twitter had exploded, 450 000 followers. wowzaaaa.

quick makeup run and I headed downstairs, chugging down breakfast and skipping out of my driveway.

iMessage Harry Styles

Walk with me? :) xx

I was almost at my gate when I replied,

To: Harry Styles 

quick sticks, I'm almost at your driveway. xx 

I was at harrys driveway for a few minutes, it was 8:45 and i was about to leave when I heard a husky voice from behind me, 

"You weren't going to leave were you?" He asked slinking his arm around my shoulder pulling me in for a side on hug. I squirmed out, although it was warmer in his hold. 

I chuckled in response and tightened my jumper around me, "come on, its freezing!"

We made small talk on the way to school and send goodbye when we reached the gate. And I have no friends again. 

i managed to find form today, settled myself in a seat in the back next to a black haired boy, he was slumped in his chair and texting someone off his phone. well hello Mr Social. 

The blonde boy, Niall, I met yesterday came bouncing in and up towards me. sitting down on the black haired boys lap. 

"Remember me? Niall Horan, incase you don't" He held out his hand and i gingerly shook it, I think I'm going to get along great with this boy. He nudged 'black hair' and for the first time he looked up, and my my he was hot. I quickly looked away when his eyes caught mine. 

"This is Zayn." Niall said, 

"Hi." Zayn said in monotone, not even looking up as he said it. rude. 

"hi to you too!" I muttered to myself in a sarcastic tone. 

I had a strange feeling i wouldnt get on too well with this boy. Pitty he was so attractive. I sighed to myself and pulled out my timetable. Double calc, Oh great. 

"I have to leave early to go see Mr Simmons, but come sit with us at lunch?" Niall said hopping off Zayns lap. 

"sure." I gave a warm smile as he left. Just me and Zayn, maybe i could try some sort of small talk?

"Sooo...Are you new here too?" I asked him, 

"Yeah." He replied still scrolling through his phone. this boy!? I wasn't giving up this easy.

"So, what brought you here?" I asked.

"The band mainly," He finally looked up. 

"Oh yeah Styles mentioned something about a Zayn in the band." I said avoiding his gaze.