Chapter 5

*buzz buzz*

fucking alarm clock, I hit it on the head and it went into snooze time. I was not ready for school today, it was only 7 and my head felt like it had been hit by a truck. 

5 minutes later my snooze alarm went off, signalling i had to get up, I hit it on the head a second time before reluctantly swinging off my covers and crawling out of bed. I trudged over to the shower and propped myself underneath the warm water jets, this always made me wake up, within 5 minutes I was fresh and clean, I blow dried my hair and tied it up in a scruffy bun. 

I headed over towards my closet and pulled out some clothes, I had no idea how this school dressed?i decided to go ab it low key and see what everyone looked like to determine how I should class my style. I decided to go with some rusty brown jeans a plain white loose singlet, a black cardigan and some H&M boots with studs on the sides, it was fashionable but didn't make to big of a statement. http://weheartit.com/entry/32616155 (what she's wearing<<)

I decided my hair didn't actually look too bad in a messy bun, so i kept it. I applied some light makup and sprayed some perfume on my neck. I grabbed my bag and phone and made my way down stairs. i was welcomed by the smell of pancakes, mmm.

"morning love, ready for your first day?" Dad said tossing a pancake in the frying pan. 

"oh yes, I'm so excited, especially because I'll have no friends there! can't wait dad!" I replied enthusiastically. He recognised my sarcasm, "You'll be fine, you'll make friends in no time."

I sighed, I munched on my pancakes which i thickly applied nutella to until I received a text. 

Hey K, how's England? I got a boyfriend! finally he asked me out, call me xxx

I sighed again, wishing i had my best friend here with me. Georgia was the kind of person which you could easily get along with, she was smart and bubbly and cute looking. we were best friends ever since year 3. I missed her so much.

Hey G, England's okay I'm starting school today. I'll text you details of how it goes, i know it will be midnight when i do but just reply in the morning, I'll call you soon. Oh and I live next to this guy from two directions or whatever. miss you xxx

"Dad? could I just walk to school today, It's only quarter past eight and it only took me 15 minutes to get to the corner store yesterday and the schools just around the corner." I asked

"sure darling, call me if you some  how get lost. I'll be home late tonight." he replied chopping up some fruit.

"alright, see you dad" I gave him a peck on the cheek and walked out the door, putting my ear phones in my ears and humming along to some All Time Low. I heard a faint voice over my music, I took out one ear phone and stopped, there was no noise? I put it back in and continued walking and humming along to "break your little heart" when someone tapped my shoulder, I spun around ready to throw a punch but they grabbed my hand before I could make contact with their face. 

HARRY'S POV

should I go right at the gate, or left? fuck I can't remember. I was about to go back inside until I saw a girl walking on the side of the road, maybe she went to my school

"hey!" I called out, "do you go to st mary's?"

she stopped and took her earphone out, but then continued walking and put it back in. I jogged up behind her and tapped on her shoulder, I must have frightened her because she flung around and was about to throw a punch, instincts kicked in and i grabbed her hand. her eyes flicked up and I released her hand, she pulled out her ear phones and I couldn't help but notice that this girl looked a hell of alot like the girl we saw yesterday, this means this was the girl I'd seen naked. she must have remembered me too from our sighting outside the window because her cheeks went bright red and she looked straight down, I spoke up