I m p o r t a n t

First of all, you're not fat. You're just chubby. You maybe a XXXXXXL sized girl or a woman, but you'll still be just chubby to me. Never fat. I just hate that godawful word. Don't you?

And second of all, this journey's gonna be a hard one, my friend. Nobody said it was going to be easy. But believe me when I say, it's gonna be worth it.

Third of all, just know that I'm gonna be there with you all the way to the end of this journey, but also know that I can only do about 25% of the work here. The rest 75% is up to you, my girl.

And fourth of all, if you're really looking forward to achieving your dream goal as soon as possible, then you're gonna have to have or if not, build up within you, 5 things in main.

1. P A T I E N C E

You can't reach your dream goal overnight

You can't reach your dream goal overnight. Well, not unless your goal is like, losing 100 grams or something. Otherwise, it's not possible, and it's most definitely not happening.

Weight-loss is a time taken process with promising and remarkable results waiting for you at the end.

It may take 4 weeks for you to notice a change. 8 weeks for your friends to notice. And 12 more weeks for the rest of the world to notice. But it only takes one day to decide that you're enough.

So have patience. No one's dying. Unless you have class III Diabetes or something.

2. C O M M I T M E N T

Some people are like, they go to a party and get size shamed to their faces or at least get hinted they're fat, then silently boil in anger while suppressing all of their murderous feelings and come back home with one determination and one only-"I...

Some people are like, they go to a party and get size shamed to their faces or at least get hinted they're fat, then silently boil in anger while suppressing all of their murderous feelings and come back home with one determination and one only-"I'm gonna lose this mother fcking weight!", but alas! This undying determination of theirs only last for a few hours, a day tops. Then the next thing you know, they're back to gobbling down McDonald's and Dairy Queen's.

Commitment is staying loyal to what you said you were gonna do, long after the mood you said it in has left you.

3. S E L F C O N T R O L