21

Friday, February 23rd, 2018

Ariana 💕

Liked by dloading, kuzmakyle, and 183,456 others

ariana no one ever understood us, but that's what makes us...us 😭. Our friendship has only grown in the past year and I'm more than glad to call you my best friend. Happy birthday DLo 😁. Ilysm 😘. And take care of my sister...or else I'll have to slug you 🙃. I'm jk with you 😂. Enjoy your day ice. #twentywho #ohtwentytwo

The comments I got on the post afterwards were pretty decent.

riri my babies 😍 @ariana @dloading
dloading 😂😂 thank you @ariana. Ily2 😌
larrydn7 aye!! Happy birthday bro 👌
obj awww, best friend goals. Happy birthday kid 💪
1ngram4 happy birthday @dloading. Text me bro 👀
jordanclarksons yooo! happy birthday bro. soon link 🤙
dloading hurd @jordanclarksons

After scrolling through Instagram for a few more minutes, I decided to finally get myself ready for this game. Tonight the boys take on the Mavericks at Staples and I was excited. It's been a minute.

Kyle is at practice, in case anyone was wondering. Although he had a mini vacation, he forced himself to workout. I can't take that from him though; the guy loves basketball and every chance he gets, he's gonna work 🤷‍♀️.

I took a quick shower and got myself dressed. I put on the usual; black ripped jeans, and a purple Lakers crop top. I had on my black Gucci sneakers and my Gucci hoodie.

I did my make up and put on glasses for accessory. I grab my little side bag and my camera.

Yeah, I'm going to vlog at baes game.

I took a mirror selfie, because I looked good, then left the apartment.

It's game time 😈.

*****

I cheered alongside Denise as we watched the boys play their hardest against the Mavericks. I held the camera as I zoomed in on Kyle, who was currently on the bench.

'Look at him. Looking fine as hell.'

I zoom in on Kyle some more. Denise laughed as I zoomed out.

'He's gonna be so mad at me *giggles*.'

"I'm sure he'll be fine after." She said.

We both laugh. We watched as the boys continued to play. I switched the camera to selfie.

'I literally cannot believe that right after this, they're going to head straight to Sacramento to play the Kings. Then they go East for Atlanta and Miami.'