39

Monday, October 22nd, 2018
San Antonio Spurs vs. Los Angeles Lakers

Ariana 💕

Second home game of the season tonight. Totally not ready. Tonight the boys are set to take on DeMar DeRozan and the San Antonio Spurs. After the 124-115 loss to the Houston Rockets Saturday night, the Lakers are looking to get redemption.

I sat down mid court, stretching with the other girls. We were about to run through our choreographies for tonight's game. I was currently just laying out on the logo staring out into space.

I soon saw Kyle and Zo appear above me, both with a basketball under their arm.

"Can I help you?" I say.

"Yeah." Zo said.

"What?" I say.

"Get up." Kyle said.

"Why?" I say.

"Because you have to warm up." Zo said.

"I don't wanna." I say, turning away from them.

I then felt a pair of hands picking me up off the floor. I sigh in exasperation.

"Go." They say.

I then felt a slap on my behind, letting me know it was Kyle that picked me up. I turn to face them.

"Can I get a shot real quick?" I ask.

"No." Zo said.

"Then I won't warm up." I say.

"We're not gonna start this again." Kyle said, dribbling the ball.

"Just let me get one shot. Then I'll go practice." I say.

Kyle just hands me the ball. I smile, dribbling. I then take a deep shot from half court, receiving a wolf whistle from my boyfriend and his partner in crime as the ball sinks into the net, no rim at all.

"And that ladies....is how you do it." I tease.

I then turn back around to join the girls for practice.

*****

A time-out was called. Me and the girls ran onto the court with T-shirt's in our hands. We all freestyle to Turn Down For What as we tease fans with shirts, making them jump and scream for a shirt.

We were out there for about 2 minutes, dancing and throwing out shirts. It came down to the last T-shirt. Once our hype person announced it, all the dancers made their way off the court, leaving the hype team to shoot out shirts with the T-shirt gun.

Kyle winked at me before wiping his face with his towel, making me grin.

We made our way to the dressing room, changing into our outfit for our first performance. Which was due in about 8 minutes. We were done with a minute and two seconds to spare in the 1st quarter.

Soon the buzzer went off, signaling the conclusion of the first quarter. Me and the girls jogged onto the court, smiling and waving.

Our outfit for this routine was our usual outfit; the yellow top and shorts with our white sneakers. Our hair was curled out.

 Our hair was curled out