A dusted meeting

Blue's P.O.V
The smoke got worse, I could hardly see the one across from me. His name was Dust... me, ink, and dream had split up unexpectedly not knowing what to do. It was 3 on 3 ink and error we're at it, then there was dream and nightmare, and finally me and dust one of the strongest ones. And I don't know why horror,killer,and swapfell were -probably off causing more trouble somewhere else-. Then I snapped out of my thoughts to see the tired dust lunge at me with a sharp bone in his hand, his eye glowing purple. I quickly Dodged out of the way just in time, he was huffing and sweating. He looks at me in disgust and attacked again. I dodged out of the way again trying not to hurt him but my bone accidentally cut his chest(?). I Saw blood, I ran to heal him but he just barked "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!" I stopped in my tracks and healed him quickly, his hp went up from 5/27 to it at its max. Then dust stood up, I stood there and said " A-Are you okay I d-didn't mean to hurt you...".He just stood there and his hood covering his eyes and nose(?). I stared at him with a confused look, then I noticed a sharp purple bone and then he tackled me, and the last thing I remember is ink screaming and everything going black as I fell onto the floor with a thud.
                         Ink P.O.V
I saw Blue fall to the ground and I heard a thud and screamed her name at the top of my lungs(?) I heard a gasp in the back "INK BEHIND YOU!!" I heard dream scream as I whipped around only to see errors strings wrap around my body and my soul. My paint brush falls to the ground, I see dream get swiped across the void by one of her brothers tentacles. This is when I know we've lost... I call for dream to retreat back to the doodle sphere or the star sanses base. We get there and dream says to me "hey ink, why do I feel like we forgot something" I look up at dream with question marks in my eyes... then it hit me... my eyes turned to exclamation marks " WE LEFT BLUE!!!!"
                       Dust P.O.V
I see the shorter skeleton laying on the ground. I picked her up bridal style and walked over to nightmare and error. Error looked at me in a curious way and said "WhY d-dO yo-U hAve THAT" I have him a death glare... "Because it's cute" error rolled his eyes at me and he opened a portal and we both jumped in it and nightmare went to go do whatever he does. We arrived at the base and I was told to put the small blue skeleton in a chamber and locked the door and put the key in my pocket. I teleported to my bed and let sleep take over

Sooooo..... did you guys like it. Yes I know it's long but it's my first book I'm sorry 😐 welp I'll see ya later bai!!!( reminder-find cute author nickname for readers) 😂💝🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜💝