My eye!!! And a fight?

Quick an this chapter dose involve strong language and if you are very sensitive to that I am terribly sorry this chapter may not be the best for you...
😭
o(﹏╥)o

                          Blues pov
My eye! U almost scream it out loud. But my eye it....I can barely see. What's happening... the last thing I remember was...GASP....Error. Oh I think raspberry heard me... " you okay there?" Raspberry asked me...I hesitated to reply but "yeah I'm fine..."  I did reply but not truthfully I didn't want raspberry to find out about my eye. During the time we've been stuck in here together I think we've been getting along and I think ras might actually like me but not in a weird way.... I'm glad to say I have a friend with me here...I think Ras actually stood up to error when he was in here but I could basically see nothing out of my left eye and the last thing I heard before I blacked out was a slap. "Alright whatever..." raspberry sighed. Then my left eye went black and raspberry asked in a panicked voice "Wha...what wrong with your eye!!" "My eye?" I tried to hide my blindness but I think she noticed then I felt something spread across my left eye to the back of my skull...I didn't hurt but yet it did...I don't know how to explain this. Me and raspberry heard the door open our heads snapped to the origin of the sound. Rasp saw dust and I heard a small mumbling noise and a loud hiss.... why though...dust looked at me with confused and quickly slammed the door shut and I heard foot steps down the hallway and then I heard...what sounds like a slapping noise...oh god what did he do? Do I even want to know! The door flew open and I saw error and dust fighting and then dust yelled in a low voice "ERROR WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!!" Error yelled back " I DON'T KNOW YOU IDIOT!" Me and raspberry sat there I tilted my head and confusion and raspberry looked like she wanted to kill them both! Dust final screamed back "YA'KNOW WHAT ERROR IM TIRED IF YOU THINKING YOUR FUCKING BETTER THAN THE REST IF US!! CAUSE YOU SURE AS HELL A'INT"
Error stood there in shock and dust finished his...screaming...sentence...I'm not sure? "IM DONE BEING A PART OF YOUR GANG!!!" Error looked as if could murder anyone in a perimeter if him. I surly hope he doesn't! Me raspberry looked at each other "I ONLY TOOK BLUE BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NEED SOME ANSWERS BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR 'GANG' ANYMORE IM DONE!! ME AND BLUE ARE LEAVING!!".....

                           SLAP

              ...there. Was. Silence...

OOOOOOOOooooooOoooo cliffhanger heheheh you guys better be on the edge of your seats cause I'm finally more confident in my writing thanks to a help special person
FlameonLeaf
Thank you for being so kind and enthusiastic about my book when I first got Wattpad I was thinking "no one wants to read my books so I tested my theory and decided to write this book and one of the first few to read it gave me some amazing comments and flameonleaf was so nice I just had to thank her....thank you I'm so thankful I met you😊🌸🍪❤️🧡💛💚💙💜