DustTale?

Blue's pov
Dust had teleported us both out of there, and into a deserted snowdin. I glanced around, scanning my surroundings alert. 'Its to quiet for any snowdin?!' She questioned. "Heh" she heard Dust and glanced over at him, her curiosity taking over "where are we?" She asked Dust, who was staring off into the distance, blankly. She waved a hand in front of Dust "uhh....hello?" She tried to bring him back to reality, but his eye started burning a low flame as his head whipped around to look at her. She felt a cold glare as a figure materialized but vanished. 'Okkkkaaayyyyyy not creepy,' "D—Dust?" She tried to get his attention. He shook his head and glanced at her the flame slowly fading "yeah?" He glanced around as if looking for someone. "Where are we?" She asked looking around too, but nobody was here. Dust must have heard something because he grabbed her arm and yanked her into a bush "What!?he—" she got shushed by Dust and crossed her arms. As she did that she heard footsteps 'who is that!?' She then saw Horror, and Killer. Dust didn't take his eyes off them, she then saw Dust get ready to jump out of the bush and am-bush them. (hahahaha suffer your pun-ishment! Now I hate myself lmao) before she could stop him, he had jumped silently out of the bush. Blue sighed and followed him 'this is to risky!' She didn't have time to think she just had to follow Dust he obviously knew what he was doing. The two whipped around and stared at Dust and Blue. Blue could see Horrors face turn a little red 'what?!😐' She thought blankly Dust rolled his eyes "Hahah Horror, your senpai found another love." Laughed Killer, horror didn't seem to fi—WAIT love?! She looked at Dust who's face was a light purple 'is it true?' She gave him that look. He looked back at her and nodded 'WHAT!?! Why was I not immediately told?' He seemed to be reading her thoughts "heh whoops" he said as a sharp, purple bone launched at Killer, he instantly jumped aside. " try harder okay?" He growled, Dust launched twenty more bones and Killer and he almost dodged all of them. Killed breathed heavily he had one hp left and Horror had hid. Dust walked up to Killer "any last word?" He growled 'no, he can't just kill him like that!' Blue jumped in between Killer and Dust. Killer smiled and tripped Dust, as Dust fell Blue noticed she was right in the way Dust had fallen and caught himself on his arms with Blue in between them on the snow. It happened so quickly Blue barely even understood how. She opened her eyes and saw Dust there with his hands on the ground next to each side of her head. Blues face had turned a light shade blue, and Dust face was a dark purple. He got up and held a hand out for her to take his face still dark purple, she took his hand and stood up, the snow falling of her. She glanced around and Killer was gone 'did Killer intend for that to happen? Did he know we were here?' Her thoughts were spinning. Dust walked off towards the heart of Snowdin and she followed him through the snow.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Ahhhhhh it feels so good to be writing again!! Also my hand is numb bc my room is do coooolllllldddddd my dad thinks it's best to freeze us all! So yeah how'd ya like the new chapter I'm pretty happy with it except the last parts of it, I was writing it like CRIIIINNNNNGGGGGEEEEEE!!! Dear lord of all thing holy please revive my hand!
Words: 633
Love you all!
💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙