Glichy berry

Errors pov
I opened the door to my room and looked out into the hall way and saw dust walking down it with a key. He was throwing it up and catching it. I walked out of no where, he jumped, pffft weak he finally said in a low scream "WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!" I said " YoU sHouLD bE MOre PrePaREd!" He rolled his eyes and I looked at the key and asked " WhAT Is THaT?" With the same glitchy voice he replied saying " it's a key smart one" he gave me a sarcastic glare. Now I rolled my eyes "I KNOW THAT IDIOT" I said in a yell, not liking being mocked, "Sheesh man calm down" he said with a concerned look, not for me for him, I told him to give me the keys. He said in a protective voice " HELL NO" I tilted my head in confusion. I took the key and teleported away. Heh get dunked on, I looked at the key it said in small print 'cellar' so I walked to the cellar and opened the door and saw raspberry and someone that looked like me' but they where wearing blue. Raspberry had his hands tied behind 'is back so he couldn't escape for betraying us. I walked in to the center of the room and asked for a name and they said "I-I'm Blue..Wh- who are you" I rolled my eyes I didn't have to answer that. I walked closer to blue, and put my hand on her face and raised it to look at me. Not cause I have a thing for her! Honestly I'm kinda into ink...BESIDES TNE POINT! I said " who brought you here? Dust?" I said in a normal voice "Y-Yes..." she said I tightened my grip on her face she winced in pain. And the side of her face corrupted and her left eye turned red-ish. I let go and left closing the door and locking it back then again running into dust looking for his key.
He sprinted into me I hissed " WATCH WHERE YOUR GOIN" he screamed back "GIVE ME THE KEY AND MAYBE I WILL" I rolled my eyes and tossed the key at him and started to walk away he scrambled to catch the key and gave me a death glare as I walked away I could sense it... I went into my room and passed out onto the bed

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this useless chapter to the story. But whateva I'm board soooo yeah test are over go I'm gonna start updating more until then good bye my lovely's 💜🖤💜🖤😜