Found -//- Caleo and Percabeth

Note: In this particular part, Leo never came back, and everyone lost hope that he really was alive.

The Jackson-Chase family was going on vacation. Percy, Annabeth, their 13 year old Harbor, their 4 year old Hugo, and their 10 month old Bay, were finally going on Annabeth's dream vacation: Hawaii. Needless to say, Harbor and Annabeth had been shopping for this trip since before they booked the flight. Harbor basically had a whole new wardrobe, and half of it was bikinis, much to Percy's disdain. But the same went for Annabeth, much to Percy's excitement. When they arrived at the hotel, Harbor begged to go down to the water already. Percy grinned at Annabeth knowingly before nodding.
"Have fun." Annabeth called as their daughter raced for the sand. "I hope she doesn't get scared by anyone. She'll make a typhoon or something." she giggled, and Percy nodded. 
"Seriously though. We need to be careful until we send her to Camp. She can't find this stuff out until we get her there safely next month." Percy says as they head up to their suite. 
"That's true. But she'll be fine. Your dad has safety covered, remember?" Annabeth reminded him, opening the door to their room and setting Bay on the bed to sleep more while they unpack. 
"Yeah, I guess so. I'm more worried about monsters, though. Dad can't always help us with those. And we're two demigods, with demigod children. Monsters can smell us from Rome. Let's be real." Percy reminded her, holding Hugo on his hip as he brings in all the rest of the suitcases.

"I understand. But let's try to relax, okay? We are on vacation, after all." Annabeth reminds him.

1 Hour Later

"Mom! Dad! I made friends! Can we sit with them at the fire pit tonight?" Harbor exclaimed as she entered the room. "Their names are Jayce and Celeste and they're twins and they're so funny!" she added. 
"I guess that would be alright. We should probably change and get going, though." Annabeth said, checking the time. Percy was a bit on edge about new people so soon, but he couldn't say no when Harbor was so excited. Besides, he had Riptide. Annabeth headed to change, and when she returned, Percy felt like a teenager again. She wore a sunset orange halter bikini top, denim shorts, and a white scarf around her shoulders. He kissed her forehead.
"Stunning as always, Wise Girl." he said, and she smiled at the old nickname.
"Well thank you, Seaweed Brain. Looking rather dashing yourself." she complimented her husband, in a dark green muscle shirt and cargo shorts. "You kids ready?" she asked, turning around. Hugo was bouncing around, and Harbor was at the door, tapping her foot. Bay was whining, but even she seemed to pick up on the excitement.
"Alright then. Onward!" Percy said, and Harbor all but tore down the hall to the elevator.
When they reached the beach, Harbor looked around. 
"There! Jayce!" She pointed at a boy standing by the fire. He turned around and came towards them. Percy and Annabeth stopped dead in their tracks as they got closer to see the boy's face. 

"Leo?" Annabeth asked, as Percy held her tightly.
"No, ma'am. I'm Jayce." the boy smiled, fidgeting with a string. 

"Harbor, what did you say Jayce and Celeste's last name was?" Percy asked quietly.
"Valdez, dad." Harbor answered. Annabeth turned ghostly white, and Percy had to take a minute to catch his breath. "Come on! Let's go!" Harbor bounced. Percy and Annabeth followed slowly. 
"DAD! MOM! Harbor is here! And her family!" Jayce said, and his sister and parents turned around. It was Leo. Annabeth almost dropped Bay. Percy gave her to Harbor.
"Annabeth? Percy?" Leo asked.

"Leo?" they both asked at the same time. Leo about fell into the fire-not that it would matter. He stood up and they all hugged. Annabeth was crying.
"It's you. Oh my god. Piper and Jason were right." she sobbed, and Leo laughed.
"Well I mean, it almost did kill me. Even some things can burn a fire demigod." Leo showed them long burn marks all over his arms. "But anyway! This is Calypso, my hot wife." Leo smiled, and she smiled. Percy's eyes almost came out of his head. "Cal, this is Annabeth.. and you know Percy."
"It's very nice to meet you finally, Annabeth. Percy never shut up about you, I'll admit. And Percy, nice to see you again. You have a beautiful family." Calypso said politely.
"Thanks. You guys do, too. Leo, Calypso, this is Harbor Leah, Hugo Grey, and Bay Morgan." Percy said.
"This is Jayce William and Celeste Grace, and this is going to be either Lucy Jane or Luke John." Leo gestures to Calypso, who Annabeth notices is very pregnant. "Only 2 more months until we find out!" he said excitedly. "Now, come on! I want to hear all the dirt!" Leo grinned as everyone sat down.
"Well, Jason and Piper have done pretty well. Piper has her own fashion line, and Jason is the top meteorologist in New York. They have, like 5 kids now, I think. The first one was born only a year after you disappeared. They were terrified, but Leo turned out fine. He's almost 16." Percy smiled as Leo realized. "Then came Allanah, and poor thing almost didn't make it. She was born 2 months early. Piper almost lost it. She's 14 now, and absolutely perfect. Elliot is turning into the next Bad Boy Supreme. Leo, he's a genius with tools, at only 12. You'd be proud. Loren is probably going to be an Apollo. A healer. She set her own leg after she twisted it, and it healed perfectly. She's 11. She's starting camp early, because of the same reasons I did. Alex is 8, and we're already positive he's going to be in Aphrodite. He's really good with makeup and clothes. I think that's all. Piper's pregnant, I think, actually." Percy continues. "Frank and Hazel have a little girl. Marie, after her mother. She's 10, and apparently, they've had quite the issue with foreign metals popping up at her feet. Frank is a zoologist, and Hazel is a stay at home mom, but she does some babysitting as well. Tyson and Ella don't have any kids, and they still live at Camp. Nico is finally content. Will Solace, that Apollo kid? They fell for each other, and hard. They've been absolutely inseparable since the war. Will is a doctor, a pediatrician, and Nico stays at home and tries and fails to cook. They adopted two little girls, Bridget and Mayzie. Mayzie might be a half-blood, but no one is sure yet. As for us, Harbor starts Camp soon with a few of the other's kids. She's also joining Leo and Allanah. She starts with Elliot and Loren." Percy updates him. Leo laughs.
"We all lived, huh? We lived our lives, and well. Jayce and Celeste are starting next month, too. They can't wait." Leo tells them. They look over and see Harbor, Jayce, Celeste, and Hugo all asleep in the sand.
"Well then! I guess that's our cue to get going! We'll see you tomorrow, and then at Camp!" Leo grins, waking his two kids up and heading back to the hotel.
"Well, that was unexpected. But amazing." Annabeth smiled, picking Hugo up in one arm and Bay in the other.
"Like Leo said, we lived our lives well." Percy grinned.