♡ 5 - audition ♡

(a/n: i usually don't proofread much so don't be afraid to point out something! xoxo)

A day later, at the Heathers audition, nobody in the room was going for a specific part.

That meant that everyone who got into the cast was assigned a character or more.

That meant that if Virgil got in, he wouldn't get to choose a smaller part unless the teacher assigned one for him.

If he got an important character, he would die inside.

In the worst way possible.

He already knew that Roman, the crazy theater kid with so much confidence it's annoying, would get to play JD. That meant that Virgil wouldn't stand a chance and wouldn't be part of the cast.

Oh, thank God.

Out of all the roles in the entire show, JD was the one he didn't want to play at all. Those movements in Dead Girl Walking made him uncomfortable and he'd die if he had to do them.

The drama teacher was about to start speaking, and that was when Virgil turned to Roman and Patton to wish them good luck.

"You'll do AMAZING!" Patton squealed excitedly.

"Thanks Patton, but you don't have to lie to me," Virgil chuckled.

Roman suddenly bent down in front of Virgil.

"ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED? OHMIGOD YOU GUYS!" (a/n: legally blonde reference anyone?) Patton screeched. He screamed until he started choking and coughing.

"What?! NO!" Virgil tried to calm him down. Then, he whispered to Roman, "you're not proposing, right?"

Roman laughed and shook his head.

Patton frowned. He looked disappointed.

Roman took Virgil's hand and kissed it. He got up again.

Is he serious? Virgil thought. He got down on one knee to kiss my hand?

Then he remembered that Roman was the most extra person he's ever met.

"Good luck, babe," Roman said.

"HEY! Don't call me that!" Virgil blushed. He turned to Patton. Oh no.

Patton was screaming.

Again.

Virgil covered his mouth to shut him up. "You're going to lose your voice soon if you keep doing that, dad."