tryin to console a broken well half broken leah

justices P.O.V  (there used to be a picture but for some unknown reason it got deleted)

i saw Leah's face when she came back from who knows where so being the awesome friend i am i said to her.

"honey whats wrong why the long face did something happen did you get hurt do you want me to break somebody up" i said Leah looked at me and said  "can we get the heck out of here i just want to get the fuck out  of here"

"sure sweety" i grabbed her arm and led her out of the club that other sad part was i didn't get to set my plan in motion i had seen my dearest mate with some leggy redhead i mean come on this was the fucking way he wanted to get me back cause this was the worst way.

i'm now in the car with Leah then out of the sudden Leah bursts out crying i stare at her trying to let her take it all out she needs to cry for a while.

then after some time i hand her a tissue that just happens to be in my pocket well what can i say im magical. i see Leah calm he self down then i jump at it like a tigress jumps at a predator when trying to hurt her cub.

"what the hell happened in there Leah and why where you crying like somebody kicked your puppy" then she said something that was stunning and confusing at the same time .

"i met  my mate but he was kissing his boyfriend or something like that i dont know he was just kissing a guy he is gay .gay i tell you and you know how i dont have anything against gays but really him my mate, out of all guys gay" she burst out i really love Leah as a sister but maybe she got the wrong guy i mean it happens right but for now its up to me to console this broken Leah to the snappy Leah.

hello my dear friends sorry i didn't update in quite a while its just my laptop went through some more difficulties but its all cool now and since im now on my vacation i can update freely so yay expect more updates soon.so

comment

follow

vote

love y'all