Slum Days

Tyreec's Throne

I was finally a senior in highschool. Living in East Orange, NJ with my father hadn't been that tough. The only thing that was rough was not having my mother's love. She left when I was about two and she never came back. I believed at one point that she would and that her and my dad could get back together but I quickly dismissed that imagination as quickly as I thought it up. I was in the bathroom pulling my dreads back into a ponytail. I had been growing them for about five year and they get started reaching mid back. I looked at myself in the mirror. I got my height form my dad he was about 6' 5" while I stood a solid 6' 4". I was positive I would be able to get taller than him. I was brown skinned and had nice hazel eyes, which I got from my mother. My father knocked on the door.

"Hey you better hurry up you're going to be late and you know you drive slow.", he said

"Iight dad, I got it.", I said

He thought I drove slow. He had no idea that I only drove like that with him in the car. I didn't have a first or second period so I went into school around 10. I put on some loose jeans and a nice wife beater with my black and white adidas slides. I went to park my car in my favorite spot, my spot was right around the corner from the corner store where I get my snacks before I head off to work after school. When I got to my spot a car was in. Stupid little red altima. I parked on the opposite side of the street and that made me a little late to Trig with Mrs. J. I hurried to my locker and found a note in it from a shorty I used to fuck. Her name was Janet. She was getting a little bit too clingy but the note told me to stop by her house when I got off work and to make sure I texted her. I tossed the note to the side and put my keys down and grabbed my Trig book and notebook and a pen. I got to class about ten minutes late but in time for the principal to stop by for his speeches. I walked in and saw Mr. Rosewood with a short girl next to him.

"Ahh Mr. Clarke, isn't it a blessing that you have graced us with your presence?", he said

I wanted to slap those fucking glasses of his damn face but I took my seat in the front and looked out the window until he was done. He only knew me because he was the principal of the middle school I went to and lets just say I used to fight a lot and I have fought boys in this school too. He think he hot shit now because he moved up here two years ago.

"Alrighty, well I would like everyone to welcome back Ms. Beatrice Chatham. She has come back to our lovely town. I would like everyone to treat her with positive impact.", he concluded

Her father or something must have be rich or something. I rolled my eyes and then I really looked at her. She was short, probably 5' 5" or so. She had a pear shaped body but it didn't look bad on her. She was wearing a Polo pink shirt with skinny jeans that showed off her butt and might I add that her butt was nice and round and it sat up too. She looked like she worked out. Her face was slightly chiseled but not too skinny. I could tell she had high cheeks even though her face was straight and her hair was curly and it was this dark brown with light highlights. It was pulled back into a bun and those eyes were a lovely dark green. She had smooth skin and her skin tone was that of an iced coffee. She had sort of a wide put nose that came to a point and it had a lovely beauty mark on the left side. I noticed I was staring at her when she came over and sat next to me, in what seemed like the only seat open in the room. I got down to her feet and she had on black socks with pink and white adidas slides. Well I'll be damned.

"What are you looking at?", she whispered

"Na, it's nothing. You're just fresh meat.", I said

She tossed her head and started paying attention to Mrs. J when the air hit me, it smelled like oranges. Oh do I have plans for her. I would have to hit that. After the bell rang I got up and made sure I brushed past her in the hallway.