Enlightenment

B. B.'s Block

It had been a few weeks since I kissed Tyreec. We were getting to know each other and we were so much alike. We both liked to just hang out and have fun. Ty also has a mysterious side to him that just pulls me in. Although in that time I have gotten to know Damon and he and I were so different. He was outgoing and a very in your face person. I wouldn't commit to either of them. They both have too many hoes but I like hanging out with them. Tonight I was going to Damon's first basketball game which happened to be home. I parked my car in the driveway and went to check the mail. I guess my excuse of a father finally sent our checks. I left everyone's on the counter. I took a shower since Ciara couldn't stop rushing me. I wish her and Nixon would start talking again. I showered in Irish Spring and made sure not to get my hair wet. I got out the shower.

"Can you hurry up. It's almost 6.", she whined

I looked at my phone, it was barely 5 o'clock. I rolled my eyes. I lotioned up and put on a pair of skinny jeans, a long graphic tank top, and a leather jacket. I put on some black moccasins. I went downstairs. Ciara was tapping her heeled foot on the tile. My phone flashed.

Ty: what's up?

Me: nothing I'm about to go to the basketball game with C.

Ty: okay cool, have fun. Text me when you get there.

I didn't reply. He knew I was going there for Damon. I already mentioned it to him before. We made our way to my school.

"Oh I should transfer here.", Ciara mentioned

"You think Nixon would let you?", I wondered

"Nixon cannot control me. ", she reminded

She tossed her hair and we paid to get into the game. Ciara was fixing my hair, well more like playing with it. The JV game was just about to start, Ciara and her heels led me over to the middle of the gym. I felt short next to her but it was nothing. Once we sat down we took a selfie so she could put it on instagram. After that Damon came over.

"This is your sister ?",he asked

"Yea, her name is Ciara, Ciara this is Damon.", I introduced

They exchanged heys. He brought us over by the other Varsity players. We all started talking about little things. Until the JV game started, well at least I stopped talking. Once the ref would call a foul, Ciara would ask questions.

"What does that one mean? ", she asked

"It's a defensive foul, the player didn't have his feet planted before the player went up for the lay up.", I explained

She didn't ask questions the whole game. It was about third quarter when Ty walked in with Dennis and his girl and another girl. I was leaning back on Damon's knees. I started laughing but tried to mask it by coughing. Damon pulled me back.

"Are you okay? ", he asked

I was staring into his eyes. He looked so concerned. He had a hand under my chin. Someone cleared their throat. I got up and he mumbled a Damn.

"Hey B. B! ", Rebecca screamed

She came over with Dennis and Ty and the hoe. She introduced me to Dennis and I introduced them to Ciara.

"Oh are you going to introduce your friend, Ty? ", Ciara asked

She spoke up then.

"I'm Angela, his girl. ", she beamed

Everybody snapped their heads at that. I clenched my teeth. Bastard. He rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Congratulations, how long? ", I said with a fake smile