Promises and Arguments

Tyreec's Throne

I made my way into Rebecca's house for this party, I wasn't really much of a drinker but I planned to get wasted tonight. I came in to the party and as I came in I heard the music, it wasn't a lot of people but it was enough that the party wasn't scarce. I went into the kitchen to find Dennis talking to Nixon.
Ciara was standing next to him, so I guess they were back on good terms.

I went into the living room to find B. B. playing a drinking game with a few other girls. She looked lovely tonight, she had her hair down in curls. I couldn't decide which style I liked better. She was wearing army pants with a black tank top and some combat boots. I went over to her, it was sort of involuntary. I watched her from the other side of the room. I watched her have fun and laugh and I started comparing her to Angela.

Angela had nothing on her, and I mean for many reasons besides the physical. I mean I have had sex with Angela and it was pretty good but I like personality wise, B. B. made me work for everything and I am not used to it. I mean she doesn't force her way onto me, she meets me halfway. Well she makes me meet her halfway. She just pulls me in, in everything that she does and on top of all of this, I really hate seeing her with Damon, only for the simple fact I know she can do better. Well, she could do better than me but I know I was good for her.

After what seemed like forever of staring at her she finished her game and looked up at me. I smirked at her and she got up and stumbled to me, I instantly went out to grab her.

"Are you okay?", I asked

"Yea, yea. I'm fine. Where is your little bimbo?", she slurred

She smelled like alcohol and beer. She was fucking wasted and the crazy thing is she wasn't sloppy.

"She wasn't invited, that is why she isn't here.", I said

"Oh how can you be sure of which one I'm talking about?", she said pointing her finger at me

"I can't but seeing as none of them are hear right now, I guess I'm just answering in general.", I said

"Listen, why don't you run off to your girlfriend?", she asked

I started at her and I could see hurt in her eyes. I didn't understand. Since she wasn't answering my calls or texts.

"I don't have a girlfriend..", I began

"Rebecca said that you two were serious..", she mumbled

I hated Rebecca because she could gossip about anything.

"I mean we hang out a lot in public and I mean like do other things but she isn't my girlfriend.", I said

At this point we were very close to each other and it seemed at if we were in our own bubble. Well until Ciara came over.

"I need the keys so I can drive home with Nixon. If you want I come back to get you.", she said

"I'll take her home.", I said

"Who said that I want you to take me home? I can handle myself.", B. B. said

"One you are drunk and you aren't going anywhere without me.", I said possessively

She handed Ciara just her car keys and then Nixon and Ciara took off. I drank a little bit but I mostly watched over B. B. She was having a lot of fun just drinking and playing games. It started to get late, so I went over to find Rebecca to let her know I was leaving, she told me to be safe and I told her I was taking B. B with me. I went back into the living room to find B. B.

"I am ready to goooo.", she slurred

"Alright, I will take you home.", I said

She couldn't really walk so I picked her up and brought her down the block to my car. I turned on the air and drove her home. I helped her up the stairs and even unlocked the door. She turned towards me.