The Little Things

B.B's Block

It has been a few weeks since Ty's pictures were leaked. I think he expected me to get mad and yell at him but I honestly couldn't bring myself to. I haven't even really been talking to him like I normally do. Although he swears he didn't sleep with her, I still couldn't help but think about Angela. While I was thinking about her I thought about how it looked when I wouldn't speak to him. I was in the kitchen right now and Ty was in the shower. I happened to be answering fan mail, that I recieved sometimes. After I did about twenty, I went upstairs to shower so I could go to this meeting about my upcoming album and promotioin. I went into the room and to my closet, without speaking to Ty. I needed a gray business suit. Where was it? I wondered. I felt a body press against mine and he reached over me.

"I put it here, after it came back from the cleaners.", he helped

He handed it to me. I went to turn and thank him but he was damn near out the house before I could. I walked over to window and watched him pull out of the driveway. Damn, I'm fucking up. I took a shower and got dressed and put on a mid length, black, curly wig. I headed over to New York for the meeting. I came in and Em was the first person there. He heard my heels on the marble floor and came and hugged me.

"How is everything? I haven't talked to you in a few days.", he asked

"Everything is a little rocky right now, but I mean my album is done.", I said

"Always business first with you?", he wondered

"Only when in New York.", I shrugged

He nodded. Then other representatives came in along with the rest of my team. I played the album and everyone liked it. Em had already heard it a few weeks back.

"Are you going to pick a single? And have you chosen a name?", Em wondered

"No I don't think I will have a single. I think I will drop the album as a surprise and I do have a name.", I said

"Okay, well spit it out.", Julie said

"Slum Days.", I said

"Why that name?", she asked

"Well since the whole album is about my life before fame and what not, I thought that name went well with it.", I said

I waited for everyone to come to a decision.

"Alright we will let you have free reign on this album. You may drop it when ever you feel, like it.", Dre said

I left the meeting feeling so happy. I even got on twitter.

Album meeting finished. My army will be excited for what's in store.

A lot of my fans mentioned me and asked when it was coming out but I told them it was a surprise. I got off twiter and went on my instagram just to scroll down my time line and I saw a picture of me sitting in the bed with my glasses on and I was reading a book. I was actually reading to Ty, some book I had bought and it was so interesting. My hair was up in a lose bun, I kinda looked serious but playful. I had on a white tank top, good thing I was wearing a bra, some shorts on. The caption said "#WCW I have known her for a few years and I no matter if we are together or not I will always hold her in the upmost respect. #SheBeenMyCrush #AllDayEveryDay". I smiled at that. He could really be sweet and caring. I told my driver to stop at a jewlery store on the way home. I chilled in car and continued to be on instagram. Once we arrived at the store, I went inside and went over to the watches. I purchased a simple gold watch and had engraved into it, "Only time will tell." Once I was done browsing the store for little things for myself, I headed back to the house. To my surprise, Ty wasn't in yet. I made a light dinner. Some steak, mashed potatoes, and asparagus. I left the asparagus and the potatoes on the stove, while I finished the steak. I turned on the tv and Ty and I were on Fashion Police. Sharon said she thought my dress wasn't standing out enough and that I didn't express my full potiental. Blah Blah. I heard a loud knock on the front door. I rushed over to it, when I opened it I found security trying to usher a woman from my door.