Business Meetings

Tyreec's Throne

It's been a year since I graduated high school. So much has happened. Angela and I had a still born baby, it hurt us so much but we mutually got through it. Not as a couple or anything.  Although we do still talk and visit the baby.

I started my own clothing company and I take night classes so I can business more. I also have a company for stylists that work for me to style male celebrities , particularly athletes, either for an event, trip, or entire wardrobe change.
Now, I was running extremely late. I had a meeting with a rapper, this afternoon. They wanted to have some clothes made for them, for the BET awards. I looked down at my dashboard. Damn 15 minutes late. I walked into the side of the building, my assistant was waiting.

"Finally. Damn. She is ready to leave.", Kate said.

"Then she... wait a she? I don't do dresses.", I said

"She wants a suit but sexy. ", Kate announced

"Okay. What's her name?", I asked

We got to my floor. I walked out the elevator. I saw a head of brown curls, her back was to me. She had security with her.

"Im sorry, Im late. Traffic is actually serious. How may I help you today Ms. Z......B. B.?", I stared

She looked at me shocked but she quickly composed herself.

"I just wanted to know if you make me a suit for the awards. It's in five months. Im not sure if that's enough time but I'll pay for the extra time. ", she said

I just stared at her. I noticed she had finger tattoos and some near her shoulder.

"Why don't you get a designer? ", I wondered

"I don't wear designer clothes, I actually heard the company was really good through a couple friends. I didn't know you did this.. ", she began

"Yea I didn't know you became famous.", I began

It was true. I stopped watching tv a long time ago. She looked relaxed. This life suits her well, still not wearing makeup. Hair still curly. She didn't look like the fame ran her. She ran it.
I should have asked her more about those raps. I should have done a lot more then. But I'm sure it's too late to fix it.

"Yea, Im blessed really. So do you think you could make a suit if not a dress would be okay.", she said

"I normally don't make clothes for a woman but I'll do both & you pick what you like. Think of it as a favor from a friend.", I said

She just stared. I guess looking me over. My dreads were longer, I had more tattoos but nothing you could see with my shirt on.

"Let's go look at some fabrics.", I began

I lead her to the elevator. She was wearing a white tank top and high waisted jeans. She had on heels also. I noticed she had a tattoo on her back and foot. Hmm, she has changed. Her hair was longer, waist length. I noticed she didn't check her phone so maybe no man. Im not sure why that made me happy but it did. She went around and touched fabrics, pulled some out. Even as shy as she is, she still commands the room. Her sister came in the room.

"Now you know your schedule is packed since you want to be accepting interviews. We have to tape for Ellen, tonight let's go. ", C. C said

She went to turn around and noticed me.

"Tyreec? ", she asked

"Yea, in the flesh. ", I said

She hugged me. We caught up quickly before they left. I spent the rest of the day filling orders for Kanye, Jay Z and Lil Wayne. It was about 11 when I left my office. I locked up and looked at the doors. Authority.