The Storm

GuUUUUUUUYYYYSSSS! WISH ME LUCK! 😭😱 I'll be doing an interview with the guest speaker of our school, and he's a senate president of the country! Eotthokke!!!! Huhuhuhu

I'm dooomed!

I'll be living you with this chapter. If I can't update anymore, that means I probably died of heart attack. 😂

Love lots,

-mongji23

**********************************************

Jong Kook is already inside the venue.

Music is echoing all around the place, cameras are everywhere, flashing and recording the celebrities in their best gowns as they enter the Hall.

Businessmen and women are also present and are bustling around, checking out others and chatting about their progress while waiting for the event to start.

The others has already arrived, too, except for Song jI Hyo who is supposed to be early as the one holding the project.

But that girl seems to have the habit of showing up at the last minute before the event starts.

"Where is Song Ji Hyo? ", Mr. Oh asks as he comes across him in the hall.

He, too, is busy taking the handshakes of businessmen, congratulating him for an event well-planned.

"She hasn't arrived yet. "

"Well, save the best for last, right?", Mr. Oh says with a smile, his eyes glinting meaningfully, making Jong Kook uncomfortable.

He might have an idea what Mr. Oh has in mind at the moment. It somehow concerns him and Song Ji Hyo spening the night together.

The old man might be really suspecting them to be having an affair.

"I guess so. ", he answers casually and looks around to dismiss the subject.

Jong Kook has to admit the Hall really looks stunning. He could not blame Ji Hyo for being so nosy at other's jobs if she could do well like this.

The stage is covered with a black background, artistically but messily whisked with colorful paints that creates unmeasured lines against the black surface, with the logo of Perseus and Krystel Apparelle shining silver right in the middle, emphasized against the dark base.

Overhead hangs silver stars and balls that glistens when hit with the dancing lights all around them with a large, round crystal chandelier in the middle, the venue dim as to emphasize their bright colors.

"Doing okay? ", he asks as he joins the others in their seat at the front row of the right side of the runway.

"Remind me never to compete business against you and Ji Hyo. ", Seok Jin says. "This is top class! ",he adds, gesturing all around him.

"But where's Song Ji Hyo? ", Gary asks.

"Believe me, I've heard that question about a hundred times tonight. And I still don't know the answer to that. ", he says.

Then they hear the guests closest to the doorway murmurs loudly, their heads turned to one direction.

"That must be her. ", Joong Ki says.

"She really knows how to make an entrance. ", Jae Seok adds.

They crane their necks to look at the new arrival and their jaws drop.

"What in the world is that woman wearing? ", Dong Hoon asks.

"Tell me that isn't actual skin. ", Kwang Soo says.