Here is 7

Om went to his room from gauri's room...
After he get calmed he thought to go to his mom..

Om : mom...

J : om..how r u..?

Om ws relieved by this question..he thought it ws his mom who was with him last night..

Om : fine mom..i am ok..having a small temperature..it wil be ok..u r here to take care of me..na..then i will be ok..

Janvi worried and place her hand in his forehead..

J : fever..?
   Why didn't tell this ..om..?

Om was shocked by hearing this ..
Om : you dont know this ..?

J : how wil i know without informing me...?

He ws totally confused..

Om : its ok mom..i am fine..it was gone ...

Om walked to his room..he was confused that who was helping him..

Om : wat if gauri..? The left one is gauri...bt
   How could she knew..? No...she will not...
He didnt understand anything...

Anika asked to servant to bring first aid box to dress gauri's hand..

Anika : bring that first aid box..gauri's hand  got burnt ..so make sure it has medicine for burn..."

Servant : ok mam...

this was  heard by om..

Om said "drama queen" in his mind and went to his room...

Bt he was thinking abt last night...he saw lighten diya infront of shiva idol..

He thought...how this be lighten...?

Nxt second..he dont want to think more..He had tears in his eyes bcz he knew the person..the only one who try to light diya in his room.. especially before lord shiva..
Bt he dont know how she came to know this ..wen no otherone know abt this then how could she..he tried to hard to remember..
He got some flashes of last night in his mind...

He was crosschecking all chances..bt in every cases answer was no...then how did she know.. he knew now  that she was taking care of me..all these days..i got watever before i think abt it..i was u gauri..i didnt understnd that..wat a fool i am...suddenly he remembered the talk of anika...

He couldnt control his tears..he understood that reason for her burnt hand.."oh my god..wat have i done..i should not do that..she took care of me..she burnt her hands for me..wat have she done..how can one burn herself..so she is actually gud..bt wat all i have seen from bareilly wat was that...which is real ..?
Iam not getting anything..
She came to my room and took care of me..and if she want appreciation she can tell this to everyone bt she hides it...so she was not acting gud..she is actually gud.. i  misunderstood her..and hurt her..can she forgive me..
I should ask her sorry..bt how can i face her...oh my god..how could i do this..i have to see her..
He have guilt in his eyes..his eyes filled with tears..

He suddenly took first aid box and went to gauri 's room..she was sitting upset by thinking words of om..
By seeing om..she was worried and get up from her position..
By seeing her worried face..he have tears in his eyes. .he knew the reason for her fear..he always hurt her..he never said a gud thing to her..

Om : gauri..
He called her in calm voice..she was surprised with that voice bcz she never heard his voice like that..

G : ha...u want something...?

Om : noo... actually noo... Nothing..

G : tell me..

Om gained a strength to say sorry and asked her ..
Om : ok..give me ur hand..

Gauri was confused..
She gave her left hand bcz right hand was burnt..

Om : not this ..ur right one..

G : no..give me in this ..

Om : noo show me other...

Gauri showed her right hand..by seeing her hand his eyes filled with tears..it was red due to burn..

Om took first aid and dressed it...
She was looking confused on him..

Om : how did this happen..?

G :  mm...its actually...
She dont have words..as she knew he hates lies..she think wat to say to him...

Anika came with first aid and stopped by seeing om in gauri' s room..she was surprised and decide to leave them in their world so that they can share themselves...
In room,

om asked her..

Om : from kitchen...?
  He asked with a smile..
Gauri was confused with his deeds and question..

G : actually ..
She ws searching for words...she want to change the topic..she want to ask him something..

G : may i ask u something..
Om : mm..tell..

G : u r always hurting me..and why did u feel pain wen something happen to me..

Om have no answer..his eyes filled with guilt..

Om : i will be like this for who evr in ur place ..

He was actually convincing himself that he is not falling for her...And he asked in middle of their talk ...

and how do u know gauri..that i am  not well...i never tell anyone abt that..

G : actually..i was feeling some uneasyness  in my mind and i thought to come to ur room and check u r fine..

She said it in a single breath..that shows how she worried for him ladt night...She realised wat she said...

He looked into her eyes with guilt and tears..they have an eyelock...
He finished dressing the wound and turned to go..

She looked him confused .. actually she didn't get wat was happened for some time..

Om again turned to her and said...

Om : SORRY..
She was shocked ..he is saying sorry..that too to her ..

G : for wat..?

Om : i behaved ina rude way to u..i misunderstood u ..i never thought u r actually burnt..i should not talk to u like that...

Gauri felt " he is saying sorry to me.."
Her eyes filled with tears..

G : its ok..no need to say sorry...

Om was surprised that she forgive him..after somuch said to her in harsh way..how could she easily forgive me...

Om : but gauri..i know it was my mistake..

He was interrupted by gauri..

G : its ok omkaraji...i am fine..no need this explanation..
She smiled at om..om too smiled at her..with guilt in his eyes...

Om : i am confused with ur behaviour..gauri..wat i hav seen in barelly..and here. .i have to convince myself...i have to understand u..

Gauri didnt say anything..as she didnt understnd wat he is saying...
G : means...

Om : its ok gauri ..u take rest..i wil go..
  Take care...

G : ok..

Om turned to go and turned  to her..

Om : and thank u..

G : and this for wat..

Om : for ...for every thing...
      For taking care of my family...
And ...and ..me....
He smiled and continued..

He too felt something to her.."she understood me without seeing me...or sharing anything..she could even feel my health..my mind..bt.. .i always failed to.."

Om : ok...gauri.. anyways thank u...
He want to hide his tears...

Gauri nodded...

Now she understood wat he said..she understood that he knew that she ws with him last night...he knew how her hand burnt..wat was she trying to hide..its known to him..

He went from her room..and she stood dumbstruck ..."he said sorry and thank u to me..."

She have a small smile in her lips...