Here is 19

Om went with rudy to home..
Bhavya reached the room and spent time with gauri...she was happy to see her bhavya..as she was missing all..

'Gauri alone in the room.'.this was the news given to kali..the spy of kali didn't noticed bhavya inside the room..after sometime she said to gauri to sleep..and she went to washroom..in the meantime kali entered to the room without any noise ...gauri was sleeping peacefully..

On the other side..om reached home and he went to gauri's room in  staff quarters ...he took her dress and packed it..he noticed the pic of her sankerji on the small stand..

Om : thanku for giving her back ..

He saw vermillion box near that..
He took that..
Om remembered he asked abt her vermillion in her hairline as in disguise of chulbul..a smile curved his lips...
As he was lost in thoughts of gauri..the
box slightly sloped from his hand and it opened and vermillion from box fall from it..it spread over the wall and floor...

Om : oh shit..

He cleaned the colour in the floor and moved to clean wall ..he saw that..
the vermillion on the wall showed a symbol of "om" to him..she carved that symbol on the wall with some sharp tool..( i know its little filmy..)..that vermillion perfectly made 'om '..he knew wat it means...he dont need another second to understand wat it is..it was visible to her only..bcz noone will recognise that in a single look.. that spreaded vermillion showed it to him..he felt his eyes have welled up...

Om : She loved me..she considered me as her husband and treat me like that..she place me with her sankerji...
Then wat have i done to her..i always mistreated her ..sorry gauri...i am very sorry...i wont do that..i dont let u cry anymore...its my promise..

He fell to the floor and cried..
He was feeling some uneasy in his mind ..his mind has some bad vibes..his thoughts was abt gauri..he took dress and vermillion box with him and decided to go back..

In hospital ..
Kali was looking at her with an evil smile..

K : u always tricked me...now u cant ...if i didnt get u..then noone will...

He took the pillow and tried to kill her..gauri suddenly woke up and shocked to see kali..he suffocated her with pillow..she tried to push him..bhavya came out from washroom and saw this..she was shocked for a while bt gain her courage and tried to oppose kali..she managed to hand cuff him and his goon...gauri was suffocated to get breath due to sudden attack on her..

In mansion..
Om went out from quarters and go to rudra...he was worried...

Om : rudy we have to go...come fast..

R : we came now only O...
Wat is this urgency...

Om : rudy ..i have to go..

R : i didnt ate anything..let us finish our food...

J : om...u didnt ate anything ...come eat something..

Om : no mom ..i have to go...
In anger

Om : Rudy..r u coming or not...i am going..

R : ok..i am coming..

He felt something wrong with him..
He got up to go...
Om was in tension..he want to see her..he felt that she may be in some danger..

Om : drive fast..

R : relax O...wat happened...

Om : nothing..