Here is 22

Morning..
She woke up first..
She wondered to see om sleeping on the couch and his painting canvas  in the room..she knew since long he was not in his artistic field..she slowly moved towards it without disturbing om..and surprised to see her picture..
She couldn't take her eyes from it..
She moved to sleeping om..she understood he is not getting a gud sleep in couch..she could understand that..bt he never said that ..she felt happy for his love and care..
She sits on the floor and admired his face..she slowly caressed his beard with her small fingers..

G : i am troubling u alot omkaraji..

Om : no..never...u r my happiness..

He said without opening his eyes..he woke up already by her touch bt didn't open his eyes..he opened his eyes...

Om : u r never a trouble for me gauri..u r the happiest thing happened in my life..

G : u slept late yesterday..?

She asked him pointing towards the painting..
He sat on the couch..

Om : mm...little..

G : u made this for me..

Om :yes ...bt actually for me itself ..i couldn't stop my fingers by seeing u..

He took her hands in his..

Om : u know gauri..this is my passion morethan my profession...since long i was not in my profession i am not getting any inspiration to create something..
my life, mu experiences , killed artist in me..
bt yesterday...it was regained to me..bcz of u..u r my inspiration..gauri..
u gave life to artist which was dead in me..

He had tears in his eyes..she wiped his tears..

G : omkaraji..i was always proud that u r an artist.. sankerji give that gift to u..he will not take it back..it was always in u..i had belief that u will regain ur talents..i didnt do anything..its ur strength that give rebirth to artist in u..

Om : u r my power and strength gauri..

Gauri jst gave a smile to him...

G : ok...
I have to tell this happy news to everyone..i am going..u take bath..

Om : no..gauri..i jst did it.. .its not a big deal...
U stay here..dont take strain..

G : no.. omkaraji..its a big thing..u know all r very sad inside abt ur artistic career..u were out of it..this will make them happy..i will say..

She turned to go..bt he stopped her..

Om : no..u should be here..

G : no.. I will go..

Anika and shivay came to their room to enquire abt gauri..they saw these talk..

S : r u troubling my sister om..?

G : haa...bhayya..he is not allowing me to come to u..

A : why...?

Om : no...Bhabhi..I was telling her not to take any strain..u knw that her wounds are not clearly healed..

S : gauri..u were coming to us..why..?
Wat was the need..?

G : haa..its a surprise..tell everyone to come..

Om : gauri..its not needed..

G : its necessary..else i will shout from here..

Om : no...ok..as u wish...

G : thank u..

Om finally accepted to her decision..
She chuckled at him..he smiled at her antics..