Here is 4

Anika bring gauri to om's room..om was not there..she felt fear to be in his room..bcz she knew that he is much anger on her. He wil not allow her to be in his room ... she said to anika..

G : noo..bhabhi...not here ..give me another room...plz...

A : why gauri...now its ur room ..u should live here..

G : no..bhabhi ..he wil not like it..plz i wil move to other room..

A : don't worry gauri...i wil talk to him..

Anika make her sit in the bed..she left the room by assuring that she wil be back..

G : Wat wil i do..he wil kill me wen he see me here...sankerji...plz save me from that angry king...

Om came back to his room ..he saw gauri in his room and he hold himself in anger ..

Om : how dare u to come to my room..u r trying to get ur rights...

Suddenly she managed to stand up frm the bed..

G : noo..its not like that.. actually anika bhabhi...

Om : stop it...i dont want to hear anything..get out frm here...

He holds her in anger...

G : omkaraji...plz leave me ...i wil go..plz leave me...

He didnt care..He bring her out of the room..he is not caring abt her wounds.. wen he bring her out..she stumbled and her wounds starts bleeding more due to the dragging by om..she cries in pain..

G : aah...

By seeing this om felt worried..

Om : gauri...

The same second he changed his face..by remembering her as a cheat..
He suddenly  closed  the door in anger..bt inside he is much worried abt her..he dont want to show that...he make himself believe that he hates her..

Gauri was crying badly..more than bleeding and its pain..his deeds hurt her alot. ..Anika came back with clothes to her...she saw her sitting outside...she ran to her ..and saw her bleeding wounds...

A : wat happened gauri...?

G : i told u na..bhabhi. ..
  I dont want to live here..i have to go..he hates me..and wil not allow me to stay here ..

A : its not like that gauri...u should stay here.. everything wil be alright...i am assuring you...dont cry..

G : bhabhi..plz..

A : ok..it can  decide later..now u come i will dress ur wounds...

She took her to another room which is next to om..she bring first aid box and dressed her wounds...she didint stop her crying...

A : gauri..stop crying..it will affect ur health..

G : I did nt do anything ..bhabhi...i didnt

A : i know gauri..i wil talk to him..
     I knw u cant be bad..he suffered alot..he is also gud person in his mind  ..u knew that na..its his frustration..u dont keep it in mind...now stop crying...ur my sister na..

By hearing this gauri suddenly hugged her...Anika consoled her ...gauri lied on her shoulder and cried...

G : u wil not leave me na..

A : noo..i wil be with u..i wil not leace u..dont worry..k..

Anika felt bad on seeing her condition... she place her head in her lap and consoled her...she felt her like her chutki..her lost sister..bt she dont know why..her eyes got moist...after sometime gauri slept in her lap...anika make her lied on bed...kissed her forehead..she dont know why..bt she feel  to do so...and she go to her room..

After sometime gauri murmured something inher sleep .. she had a bad dream... ofcourse it was abt kali... s wake up from sleep...she felt thirsty...she decided to go to kitchen...om has no sleep that night..he thought to get some water and went to kitchen ..he saw gauri in kitchen and turn to go... suddenly she tried to go out...so he decided to enter to kitchen..

Om : u can call someone na..if u hav some need ..

G : its ok..i can...

Om : wats ur plan..? To stay here AS  MY WIFE..?

G : i too want to go..bt badebhayya didn't allowed me..

He holds her ...

Om : bade bhayya..!!
  And thats ur reason..he is my brthr..
Not urs ..i don't want to see ur face ..i wont allow u to be part of my family...so leave frm here...

G : omkaraji..leave me its paining...leave me..

He left her..

G : i dont want ur family...i wil go.. bt i cant make ur family hurt by me...so i wil make reason to leave..so plz let me to live here upto that...and if u dont want to see my face..i wil not come infront of u...

He left her...and go back to his room in anger..she stood there with a tearful eyes...

Will be back...