Here is 15

This whole story was witnessed by one through spy camera...the one who want to enter into oberoi mansion at proper time..

A call conversation..

Villains on both ends...

S : it is the right time...i have to join with u ...we both have same target ..

Other side it was kali...

K : i want my girl back ..

S : u can take her..i want destruction of Oberoi's..om cheated me..i wont allow cheating me..i want to be the winner of the game always..i wont accept defeat...

K : u can take ur revenge .. I wil take mine...

S : gauri cuts all relations with oberoi s she is out of mansion..u can take her. .

K : k..my people will be outside mansion...

S : all the best ..we both will get our targets today...

K : fine...bye..

S : bye..

Swetlana cuts the call ..and dialled another number..

S : do ur job as i told u..

Man : ok..i wil...i am waiting..
    My aim is right..tell me the right time..i wil get my target...

S : k..i will tell u..

She was actually planning to kill omkara during the party ..that time the party got over and she told him to return...then.all these happenings happened there..so she said him to wait there..she was happy to see the tears of oberois...she was enjoying that ..

Omkara cant control himself...he was crying badly by remembering his each mistake...

She thought to call another number..bt she don't knw she was doing a great foolishness...it was gauri...

Call ..

S : gauri...

G : ha...

S : how r u gauri..?

G : who is this..?

S : u did right gauri...

G : sorry..who r u...?

S : u join hands with omkara and cheated me.. actually u were also my target...bt now not..bcz u finished all relations with oberoi s na..i too wanted to see that.. shattered oberois..
U did right thing...gauri..i wont do anything  to u..stay happy...move on with ur life..

She cuts the phone..gauri felt worried abt om...she felt something wrong...she ran back to oberoi mansion...swetlana saw this through tv and got angry...
Om got up and turned to go back to mansion with heavy heart ...he was looking lifeless ..he lost his life.. .his heart ..
On other side..

S : why did she return...i thought she is angry to them..how can she return after this much insult on her...cheap girl..why did she return...no..i won't allow her to destroy my plans..

Swetlana immediately said to the goon to shoot om who was aiming at om...
Gauri ran towards om ..and while she saw man aiming his gun towards om from sunshade..

G : omkaraji...

She shouted at om while running towards him....
Om turned and saw gauri..he cant believe his eyes...he was so happy to see her...he cant believe she is back to him...he stood there with a tearful smile...
Everyone was happy to see her back..gauri ran to him and hugged him tight ..nxt second everyone heard gunshot... everyone was shocked...

Om lost the balance due to her sudden hug ..and both fell down...he was shocked with the gun shot..he didn't understand anything...his mind was blank ...he felt his hands became wet..he saw his hands full of blood.. everyone rushed to them..gauri was shot...

G : om..kara...ji..

She fell unconcious to the otherside..then only his mind came stable...

Om sat on the floor and took gauri in his arms..he cried for her..

Om : gauri...
He screamed her name...his tears fell over her face..he hugged her tight...

Om : gauri...open ur eyes...
Don't leave me gauri...
Open ur eyes ..u can't do that..i will accept watever u say..bt dont punish me like this..

Gauri....
He shouted..

Will be back....