Here is 46

That lady showed as ridhima...janvi didn't like to even face her aa she broke her son's heart...and she was shocked to see her here..bt she have welcome her guest ..

Ri  : how r u aunty..?

J : i am fine..and u..?

Ri : fine..

J : sit..i will take something for u..

Janvi went to kitchen..and ridhima was observing the whole house ...
She saw a chirpy  girl who was doing works enthusiastically and giving instructions to servants...she thought that she mustnot be a seevant bcz she is giving instructions to all then wjo is she...she wondered and cant recognise gauri...
Shivay and anika came to hall as they were going to hospital..ruvya came with them to bid bye for them..and they too were disturbed to see her..
Bt they didn't showed it up and have a talk with her...she thought to create a drama before them..

bt her gaze was full on gauri..as she couldn't recognise her...

To herself..
Ri:   anika is shivay's wife..this cant be om's wife..bcz he must be wasting his time by thinking abt me..poor fellow...may be she is rudy's ...

Her thoughts were disturbed by rudy..

R : hlo..where were u lost..?

Ri : no.. nothing..

R : meet my wife.. Bhavya..
    Bhavya..she was om's friend..

He stressed the word 'was' and winked at her..it was unnoticed by ridhima as she was in thoughts of gauri...

Ri : wife..??

R : haa..why r u shocked..?

Ri : no.. nothing..

Gauri went to kitchen..janvi was taking juice for her..

J : gauri..give this juice to that girl..

G : who is that maa.?

J : she is..she is om's friend..

G : oh.. omkaraji's friend..i will give it to her...

She took juice to ridhima..janvi followed her..
In hall... ridhima was talking with family..

Ri : shivay..i am really sorry..i came here seeking sorry from u all..bcz i realised my mistake..i did wrong..shivay...can u forgive me..
I know u all are angry on me..bcz i am wrong..bt shivay..i realised i was wrong..i realised place of om in my life..i realised how important he is in my life..shivay..i cant live without him..i need him in my life...shivay..plz..help me ..

He doesn't want to ..bt he said it...

S : i understood ur feelings..and i forgive u..bt ridhima ..he is..

He stopped by seeing gauri...

G : here ur juice..

Ridhima was lost in thoughts..
She was continuously thinking abt gauri...

Ri in mind..: who is she...?if bhavya is rudra's wife then who is she..? Wat is she to this family..she looks like a poor village girl...bt who...?

She came out of her thoughts by her voice..

Ri : yes..thank u..

She was still looking at her..she thought to ask abt her...

Ri : aunty..i didnt get her..who is she..?

J : she is ..

Before she could complete om cut her..

Om : she is gauri omkara Singh oberoi..my wife...

He came  to hall and hold gauri by her shoulder..

Ridhima felt like losing her balance..

Ri : ur wife..??

Om : haa..my wife...my love..
What ..? U cant believe it...

Ridhima felt like she is falling to ground..she regain her mind consciousness..

Ri : no ..nothing...i didn't knew abt ur marriage..afterall u r my frnd..u didn't invite me for marriage..thats why i got shocked..

She diverted topic..

Ri : hi om..hi gauri...

G : hi..

Om : then how r u..fine..why r u here in sudden..

Ri : fine om..i really missed u all..i thought to seek ur forgiveness for the happenings in past..i am sorry..i felt bad abt it..

Om : oh.. great...it so sweet...

He controlled his anger by taunting her...

Ri : actually om..i am really sorry...

Om : its ok...

He said it to avoid her..he is not at all interested to see her..

Ri : i came here for my activities..i will be here for 2 weeks..so i thought to spent time with u..bt its ok..i will get a room ...

She turned to leave..she cursed her bad fate...

Ri :  (in mind)all my plans got flop..i thought he is living with thoughts of mine..bt here ..he is married and happily living...i lost my whole plan..how could he marry that village girl..how will i get him..?

She grinned her teeth...

G : ridhima...its ok..u can stay here..we have no problem..

She smiled without turning..

Ri : (in mind ..)
  Yes...

She turned to her..
Everyone nodded 'no' to her..

Om : gauri..

G : omkaraji..she is ur friend right ..i think she can stay here..its difficult for her to live in a hotel na..

Ri : thank u gauri..
In mind..
U took a bad decision gauri..i will seperate u from om and will get him..
I will make u cry..i will get him in any way..

Gauri brought her to guest room...
She later went to their room..she saw om in room..she understood he is in anger...

G : are u in anger..?

Om : no..
He turned to her..

G : wat happened..?
U didn't like my decision to make her stay here...

Om : its not like that gauri...

G : is she the one who cheated on u...?

Om was shocked that she understood that..

Om : u identified her..then also u allowed her to stay here ...

G : i jst guessed it..i noticed everyone was disturbed with her presence..bt i thought she wished to stay here..so allowed her to stay..and its difficult for her to stay alone in a hotel..na..

Om : u r very good gauri.. that's why u think like this..bt i don't believe her..i hate her..she broke my trust..she lied to me..she planned to separate me from my brothers..she was with me only for money...she cheated me..i am sure..she will have some plan.. otherwise she wont come back..

G : haa..ok..i know u don't like her...what if sometimes she has changed...

Om : no way..i know her..
I don't know bt i am scared..gauri..u should take care..ok..u should be more alert..call me if any urgency..if something...

He was panicked abd blabbering ..she pressed her finger to his lips...she hugged him..
He hugged her tight...he was scared to loose her..

G : nothing will happen...i have u with me na.. nothing will happen to me..

Om : yes..i am with u.. i wont let anything happen to u..

He kissed her head..