Chapter 3- Trouble in Paradise

As requested, Chapter 3!

And yes, Ernesto is in this chapter!!

While you're reading this... Why don't you share this story with a friend?

-Alanna

___________________________

"Oh my god..." I repeatedly tapped Stacey's arm to get her to look up. "That's him." I whispered.

"It's who?" She questioned. "It's him! The guy from the club.." My face instantly turned into a frown. I could get in so much trouble.

First of all, he thinks I'm 21, and not still in high school, second of all, I'm going to have to look at his face every day until June. And third, he could actually get fired from his job from having an affair with a student.Oh my god, what if he rats me out to the police for having a fake ID?

So many questions swirled in my head about what could happen. I sat in the front of the classroom, so I tried to keep my head down, so my hair would hang over my face.

The hour went by as slow as a glacier. The only good outcome was that there was no homework. Then finally the bell rang, and I scurried to grab all of my stuff before Jose could recognize me. I was almost out of the door when he grabbed my shoulder.

"Oh yeah Cinderella, I never got your name." I nervously looked around, and tried to play this off.

"What?"

"You know, just a hit and run. You didn't even tell this poor guy your name." He smirked and sat in the desk.

"Well, 'Cinderella' I didn't get a number, so...so... Yeah." What a clever comeback. I readjusted my bag on my shoulder and was ready to leave.

"Well, Dylan, if the shoe fits..."

----------------------------------------------

"Stacey, you don't get it, he was so nice at the club, but he was a total jerk to me at school!" Stacey was chopping up bananas and strawberries. "Well maybe, he's mad at you." "Why would he be mad at me? I did nothing bad to him!" Stacey took a bite of strawberry. "I don't know Dylan, maybe you did."

Most people don't know this about me, but I do have a job. I don't steal everything. Stealing is just a hobby, like spray painting a wall or going to the club. I work as an intern for a law office, and I do a lot of computer work or personal errands. "Miss Garcia, your 10 minutes late," my boss had caught me coming in late-again. "I need you to take these files and make a typed copy of each one."

Mr. James plopped a bunch of files onto my desk. "Have these done by noon, Miss Garcia." Great. Now, I had 5 hours to finish a whole years worth of documents.

----------------------------------------------

About 2 hours had passed since I was charged with the duty to type all of these papers. I had gotten from January to March, so I guess that was good. I clicked and clacked on my keyboard until Mr.James came by.

"Miss Garcia, I'm going to need you to stop that for a minute. I need you to go bail my client out of jail." He clicked the computer screen off.

"Jail! You want me to go to jail?"

"You're not the one in trouble, my client is."he reminded. "Right... Okay. So who's the guy you need me to bail out?" I said.

"My clients name is Ernesto Powe."

___________________________

OOOOHHH EXCITEMENT!

I promised Ernesto would come on soon, and he did, but maybe just not how you thought?

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed my chapter...

Don't forget!

Vote

Comment

Share

-Alanna