i'll never leave you pt.3 ⚠⚠⚠SMUT ⚠⚠⚠

There will be SMUT in this chapter like half the whole chapter will be smut so if you don't like sorry.... Not really 😏😏.

Tyler's POV
Justin said he wanted to take me out on a dinner date. So he told me get dressed in something nice. He told me that he went out to buy something so he said he'll be back.

Justin POV
I told Tyler that I had to go buy something. I went to go buy lube from the corner store . I had this night all planed. And no if your thinking all I want from Tyler is sex then your wrong. I will only do this if Tyler wanted to. As I got what I needed I left to go get my baby Tyler.

Time skip
At the restaurant.
As we got to the restaurant I opened the door for Tyler we went in and ordered our food. He kept talking about how much he loved being with me and how much he loved being my boyfriend. All I could do was stare into his eyes and say how much I love him he blushed a deep shade of red . He told me he loved me too. After we were done eating I drove us home and as soon as we walked in to the house I grabbed him and started making out with him. He was a little taken back but after a couple of seconds he kissed back.

           Thrids person POV

Justin was in the middle of making out with Tyler when he told Tyler "jump" And with that Tyler obeyed  his request. Justin carried Tyler to their room without breaking the kiss and set Tyler down. Justin kissed down Tyler's neck leaving dark hickeys and making Tyler moan. He undid Tyler's shirt and pants. He did the same to himself he then started to kiss down Tyler's waist. He then stopped and looked at Tyler. Tyler was taken back by the sudden stop. He looked back at Justin. Justin asked " Tyler do you really want to do this ".Tyler shook his head yes and with that they both  smiled and countiued on. Justin slowly pulled Tyler's boxers to see his throbbing boner come up to surprise him. Justin planted tiny kitten kisses on Tyler's erection Tyler was starting to get impatient with Justin's actions and squealed. " Someone's getting needy" Justin said teasingly. Aster that Justin had taken all of Tyler in to his mouth and started to bob his head up and down which made Tyler a moaning mess. Justin kept this up until Tyler said "babe I'm gonna c-cum " But Justin still kept going until Tyler couldn't hold it in anymore and came down Justin's throat. Justin swallowed Tyler's  cum and slowly came back up to Tyler's level. He put himself in between Tyler's legs and teased him a bit. Tyler did not like this teasing not one bit. But just as Tyler calmed down after the teasing  Justin had slowly thrusted in to him. Making Tyler whimper. He slowly picked up the pace which earned him a high pitched moan from Tyler. He kept this going until Tyler whimpered "faster" And who was he to say no to his baby boy. He sped up his pasted he was now fucking into Tyler . Both of their moans we're filling the room and the sound of skin smaking together Tyler  was trying to say something but he couldn't make up a sentence because of the amount of pleasure he was getting but Justin knew what he was trying to say. He said m-me to baby and with that Tyler came on himself and Justin's stomach  while Justin released into Tyler. Justin and Tyler laid down still in the same position they were in before panting heavyaly. "That was amazing" Tyler said Justin agreed and kissed his baby boy on the forehead. Never wanting this moment to end.

      Wow  I just wrote that. Vote comment. Love ya babes😘😘