Will you marry me pt. 2

Tyler's POV
My vision was blurry. I saw bright lights. When my eyes finally adjusted to the light I  saw I was in a bed room.

   This was the gets bedroom  of our house. But there was a huge TV that showed the recordings of what the cameras inside and outside. I looked around to see I was only one in the room. So I thought. I had gotten off the bed and ran to the door trying to unlock it.

"So Tyler I've seen you have woken up"  I looked around to see where the voice was coming from when I saw no on e in the room  I looked at the TV that had the very man who put me in here. "Cameron" I said hushly.

" Hi Tyler. I bet your wondering what happened. Well,  when you passed out I had my goons carry you to the room your in now then I had everyone else locked in the basement except for Justin. See when we dragged you away he was still conscious. So I talk to him a little. Goons roll the tape" Cameron said the suddenly a clip of Justin and Cameron started playing.
               *Tape being played*
Justin: Where the hell are you taking him.!???

Cameron: Don't worry he'll be fine. For now. But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. Those kids of yours there cute. It's ashamed... Cause those kids could've been ours.

Justin: No they wouldn't have. Because Cameron I don't love you. I never loved you. And I'm sorry I lead you on but please stop this. Please I love Tyler and my kids. Why do you have to do this to me. Why....

Cameron:  FOR REVENGE! REVENGE. You left me high and dry. You told me you loved me and lied. Why. YOU ASK WHY!!! THAT'S WHY. YOU MARRING TYLER. YOU HAVING KIDS WITH TYLER. THAT'S WHY. YOU DID THIS JUSTIN. I LOVED YOU MORE THAN WORDS COULD EXPLAIN AND YOU JUST RIPPED MY HEART OUT STOPPED  AND SPAT ON IT. LIKE IT WAS NOTHING. LIKE I WAS NOTHING....
*Camerons eyes start to get watery*

Justin:  IM SORRY. I'M SO SO SORRY. OKAY.  I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU. CAMERON. Even though I didn't love you I felt something for you. Okay. So please.... please just leave us alone.

*Cameron slaps Justin*

Cameron:  I will not leave until you marry me or Tyler dies. Your pick.

              *End of tape*

" WHY ARE YOU DOINING THIS TO HIM"I screamed " HE SAID HE WAS SORRY. DON'T DO THIS TO HIM"  I said as tears started poring like water falls from my face. "Remember Tyler I have control not you " Cameron said with a smile than the TV cut off.

I looked down at ther floor and continued crying.  Then the door to the room I was in unlocked. A group of 20 to 30 men came in and grabbed me. "GET OFF OF ME" I yelled and tried to get of there hold but it was no use. The men we're much stronger than me so I would just tire my self out if I tried to move anymore.

They brought me in to the room where my mother and children we're staying. They just dropped me and walked out.

"Mom" I yelled happily as I crawled over to hug her. "Ah.Tyler your okay. Ik so sorry this had to happen to you sweetheart" She said as she kept me in the embrace of her arms as I started crying.

I looked over to see that Jasmine, Leo, and Andrew had fallen asleep. I just wanted my babies to have peaceful memories of me and Justin just in case things go down hill.

"Mom.. Why did things have to be this way. My life had always gone down hill. From dad to my ex. Why did the one thing that went right in my life  have to go down hill. I just want us to be happy. " I said crying in to my mom's arms. " Tyler. "

She said as she brung my head up to look in to her eyes. " You are strong. No matter all the bullshit life has put you through you've stayed strong. So now Tyler I need you to be strong not for me. Not for Justin. For you. " She said to me and I nodded.

" Tyler " She said to and I looked at her again. " There's a gun right there " She pointed  to the table next to us. " You could try and grab it while I distract the camera. " I looked at the camera above us.

" Okay but mom what if they come in and see me . What about the babies.

" I asked in a panic. " Tyler trust me you got this just get the gun and hide it. " I shook my head.

My mom distracted the camera as I grabbed the gun and hid it in my pants.  " Mom I'm about to do something really stupid. Just make sure the babies are save. " "Tyler what are you- " I got up and ran out of the room  we were "trapped" In.

There was one guard that tried running after me but I pulled out the gun and shot him right in the head.

He immediately fell to the floor with a pool of blood spilling from his head. I was shocked at what I had just done but not surprised.

I dragged the guard in to the room on the side of the room that the camera wasn't pointing at. I changed cloths with him so I would blend in.

My plan was to pretend to be one of the 'goons' and try and get to Justin and Cameron.

" Mom take the babies and get out of here. I'll take care of the camera. " I said to my mother as I rushed to the camera and started to dismantel the camera and start cutting wires.

Before I lived with my dad I played with the wire sockets at my mom's house and would watch videos on how to cut them and hook them back up. "Tyler. I love be safe baby " My mother said to while picking up the babies and rushing to get there things. " I love you too mom. " I said we looked at each other and kissed me on the cheek I kissed the babies and they rushed out.

" Mom wait " I called out to her. She stopped in her tracks. I took off the bracelet that I had on. " If something happens give this to them as something to remember me " " Tyler nothing will happen. " My mother said to me. " I know but just in case". My mother rushed out and I started walking down the hallways of the house.

" I'm getting my motherfucking life back" I said aloud as I loaded the gun w it's a different magazine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1147

This was probably trash. Comment. Vote. Please. I love you all 💖💖💖💖 (also some one update a story)