I don't Pt.3

Justin

I heard a gun shoot. I thought it was mine but I looked over to see Samantha holding a gun and pointing it at Cameron.

I looked down to see that Cameron started bleeding out from his backside. "Ahh you fucking asshole" Cameron yelled as he fell to the floor holding the bleeding part of his body that was oozing blood.

I Instantly dropped my gun and ran to Tyler. "Baby.. Baby are you okay. Omg if something would've happened to you I don't know what I'd do with myself. " " Thank god your okay "I said as I kissed his bloody lip. " Baby I love you you much don't ever forget that "

Tyler said in between our kiss. After a few seconds after ending our kiss cops started coming in and pointing guns Cameron and all of his goons. Soon they dragged them away in to cop cars.

"THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST FUCKING TIME YOU SEE ME. I SWEAR ON YOUR FUCKING LIFE THAT I WILL COME BACK FOR THE BOTH OF YOU. AHHHJHH" Cameron screamed as police dragged him away. Tyler and I looked at each other and smiled it was all finally over.

Tyler
After what just happened all I wanted was to see my babies. After me and Justin pulled away from the kiss I looked at my mom. I ran to her and hugged her she drop her gun and hugged me back.

" Mom thank you so much.. You saved us" I said crying while hugging her. " Don't thank me baby. It's my responsibility make sure your safe at all times. " She said while looking in to my eyes while tees we're pouring from hers.

"Where are the kids" I ask. "Oh there with your brother in the living room. I told your brother to watch them and call the police while we were down here. " She replied. "Okay " I said quickly as I grabbed justin and led him back up stairs to where the kids were.

As soon as I saw them I let go of Justin's hand and hugged my babies. "Omg my babies are safe. Thank you Chris for watching them. " I told Chris while I got up to hug him. "No problem Tyler I'm just happy your safe. " He said back.

I was beyond happy everything was going right again I was finally with my family again and Justin and I could finally get married without worrying this was the best moment ever.

Time skip 1 months later

Tyler
It was about 3 in the morning when I heard Leo crying. "Justin.... Justin" I tried to wake Justin but he didn't buge. "JUSTIN" I finally yelled but not to loud. " PINEAPPLES CONNECT ICE CREAM.. HUH" He screamed as he woke up guess he was a little shocked at getting yelled at up out of your sleep. " Justin go calm down Leo. It's your turn. " I said to him half asleep. " No it's not... I changed Leo's diaper today it's your turn. " He said back. " Fine rock paper shoe for it. " I said. "Fine" He said. We turned to each other and we played. "Rock paper shoe" I said with a smirk on my face. I threw paper and he threw rock.

"Paper covers rock. I win." I said with a smirk. Justin groaned and got up. "We Need to think of a different game to play because I lose every time. " He said while putting some shorts on and walking out to the triplets room.

Justin
I got up and walked to the triplets room. Jasmine and Andrew we're luckily still asleep.

But Leo was currently screaming his head off. I picked him up and started cooing him softly trying to relax him yet he still wouldn't stop crying. Do I checked his diaper. He was all good there so I guessed he was hungry so I went down stairs with him in my arm's *still crying* to the kitchen and warmed up a bottle of milk.

After it was done I let it sit so it could  cool. After about an minute it was warm enough and gave Leo the bottle and he drank it within no time. "So you were just hungry" I said as I looked in to his eyes he shook his head and then laid it on my shoulder then yawned. "Well then I guess it's time to get you to sleep. You have to be ready for your birthday. " I said to him as he started falling asleep.

Tomorrow was their first birthday and we had to start decorating first thing in the morning so I needed sleep and so did Tyler and the babies.

So I walked back up stairs with Leo asleep in my arms put him back on his crib without waking him up or Jasmine and Andrew. I slowly closed the door and walked back to Tyler and I's room and laid back in the bed. " Hey baby you up" I whispered into Tyler's ear. "I'm up now" Tyler said. "Well... " My hand started trailing down Tyler's stomach to his waist a down into his boxers... my hand just grazing over his boxers . He let out a quick gasp. "I was thinking since the kids are a sleep we could have play time. " "Justin." He said in a hushed voice.

No one's POV

Tyler had gotten up to sit on Justin's lap. He started grinding. Going slow then fast. Justin  started to get  hard by each of Tyler's movements. Justin grabbed on to Tyler's hips rocking them back and fourth getting faster with his movements.

Tyler slid off his shirt and Justin did the same sliding off his shorts and boxers  too.

Tyler dipped down to where Justin was leaking pre come he softly took all of Justin in his mouth and bobed  his head up and down a few times before feeling a warm liquid streaming down his throat.

We swallowed it and made his way back to Justin.

As he was about to kiss him Jasmine started crying. "You gotta be fucking kidding me right now" Justin said sounding a little angry.  "Maybe next time baby." Tyler said as he patted Justin's stomach and slid shorts on and walked to the triplets room.

Justin put his boxers and shorts back on and laid on the bed with a pout. He was tired but he did want play time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay. Here is the update y'all have been asking me for. 💖💖 you should vote and comment it makes me happy 😄💖💖 also thank you all for 20.1k reads it means so much to me love you babies 💖💖 (btw not the end if all the drama. ) don't know how many chapters are left in this story but there will probably be a sequel 2 kiss 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋.