ten¿

thank you for 1k reads i love you all

kym grasped zion's hand tightly as they walked along the shore. they were at the beach, for no reason in particular. zion just thought it'd be fun.

"so about the release party," zion started.
"am i going as your official date?" he smirked.

kym laughed softly and looked up at him. "i suppose you can, caleb."

"fuck yeah." he cheered childishly.

"are edwin and tofurk- tiffany invited?" he snickered. kym nodded. "there's gonna be fans there and i don't want questions."

zion nodded his head lightly.

"thank you." kym said after a few moments of silence.

"for what?" zion questioned.

"everything. you've been there for me for so long. and it's pretty cool i can call you my boyfriend." she laughed at the end.

the pair stopped, staring into each other's eyes.

kym leaned zion's head down slightly and  got on her tippy toes to kiss him on the cheek.

"i think you missed?" zion said.

"did i? oh, here." she replied, kissing him on the forehead. zion shook his head. "wrong again."

she kissed him on the tip of his nose. "is that better?"

zion shook his head again, leaning down further and connecting their lips for the second time that night.

they pulled away, zion having a goofy smile on his face.

"that's more like it."

-
word count: 218 words
published: mar. 7, 2018
-
sorry its short, but heres some fluff for yall cause we all wish we were kym

am i wrong

also 10k hours mv tonight im yellinG