thirty seven¿

sorry for ghosting for a whole month omg zion's dumb boi energy transferred to us hehe
also... how the heck this story has more reads than the first book... i- anyway here's the long awaited LAST chapter 😳

[ 2478 words ]

zion sighed to himself as he continued to fold various shirts, hoodies, and jeans to stuff into his luggage. kym stood at his closet, helping him choose what to bring and what not to bring.

"and this?" kym held up the yellow, green, and white striped long sleeve. zion thought for a second before nodding. kym proceeded to neatly fold it and place it in his pile of shirts.

this process went on for another hour until zion finally had all his things packed into his three suitcases. few words were said, as the whole day had a gloomy feel.

both the weather and their moods were cloudy.

zion lugged the larger two suitcases down the stairs, kym following behind him with the smaller one of the bunch. they placed them next to the door, where brandon and austin had already placed their things.

"what time is it, baby?" zion asked kym. the girl pulled out her phone and checked.

"12:39." she answered shortly, shoving her phone back into the back pocket of her ripped boyfriend jeans.

zion nodded in response. "do you want to go out and have lunch or do you wanna cook?"

kym thought for a moment, before answering. "let's go out and buy stuff to cook. we can have a late lunch with all the boys, char, and tiffany."

zion agreed, "let me just get my phone super fast."

kym nodded as zion went to run up the stairs, and she sat down on the edge of the couch.

she stared at the floor for a bit, getting lost in her thoughts.

"yo," nick snapped his fingers in front of her face. "stop lookin' so sad."

kym smiled lightly before looking up at the boy. "how do i not be sad when i'm not gonna see my best friends for a while?"

"well, you could always visit us at different stops? plus, we're going to see you in like, a week or two for the la show. cheer up, babe." nick tried his best to lighten the mood.

kym saw how hard he was trying to cheer her up, smiling at his efforts. she suddenly felt bad for probably making him and zion feel sadder than they should.

"right, of course. i'm sorry, i'm probably getting my period soon." she went back and laid down on the couch.

"don't apologize, i get it." nick chuckled, walking closer to her and sliding himself under her head so it was on his lap. (a/n that's worded really awkwardly i'm sorry)

nick's fingers brushed through kym's brown hair, leaving them in a comfortable silence. the pair hadn't had time alone together for a few weeks, which both of them missed. kym couldn't help but feel guilty for somewhat forgetting about him.

"i'm sorry." kym spoke up.

"for what?" nick inquired.

"i feel like every since z and i got together we haven't been the powerful trio we were. now, i guess it's more like the two that are dating and nick? i don't know, but i'm sorry about that."

"nah, no need to apologize. yeah, i missed spending time with y'all but i can't blame you. i've been having a lot of time to myself lately, which i actually really enjoy." nick shrugged it off.