[The Upsetting News] (2)

Veronica's POV

I woke up by my stupid alarm clock. Great...another day of hell. I got up and went to my closet to find my uniform,and cleansed up in the bathroom.

~le time skip~

After i was done cleansing up,I went down to eat my breakfast.

"Oh good morning Roni" my brother namjoon greeted

"Good morning Oppa" I greeted back to my brother

I sat down and ate breakfast with him and my parents.

~le time skip~

Narrator's POV

Veronica said goodbye to Namjoon and and her parents she soon went out her house. She then went to Lyra's house to pick her up. As she was walking to Lyra's house,her phone started ringing.

                                  Incoming call
                                            from
                                    Min Lyra💓

Roni got her phone from her pocket and answered it.

V: annyeong!
L: oh hey ron!
V: why did you call?
L: coz i have something to tell you
V: oh okay! Im coming there
(call ended)

She ran to Lyra's house until she stopped when she saw her standing on their doorstep. They both greet each other and went to the bus stop.

Veronica's POV

As Lyra and I were walking towards the bus stop, Lyra suddenly stopped walking and caused me to stop too.

"Hey why did you stop walking?" I asked

She took a deep breath and said "I'm going back to Australia with my family"

Those words made me fall into my knees and cried. Lyra hugged me while crying as well.

"Ron don't cry...its only gonna be for a year" she said as she was hugging me

"What? Why for a year? Lyra please don't!" I said while hugging her back

"My dad is sick and i have to take care of him,but when yoongi oppa graduates i-i will meet you again" Lyra said and still hugging me

"When are you leaving?" I said while letting go of the hug

"In two weeks...." She said while looking down at the ground

Wait what?! She's leaving in two week!!! I quickly hugged her again and cried so hard. Its gonna be so hard when im not gonna be with her...i will miss her.

"I will miss you so much Lyra..." I said while hugging her so tight

"I will miss you too Roni" we both let go of the hug and we both rubbed away our tears.

"Now...lets stop crying and lets start smiling again" while she rubbed away my tears with a small smile her face.

I smiled back and started walking to the bus stop.

~le time skip~

Narrator's P.O.V
The two girls got dropped off their school.

The girls sat down in their chair with no sight of daiyu any where.

"where is she?"Lyra said while looking out the window and Roni looking for the teacher who soons come inside.

"On-ne the teacher is  here and she is still not here should we look for her?"Lyra then nods.

the two girls stand up to ask something to their teacher.

When the door opens revealing a messy daiyu.

"Ms Chen may u please explain why u are late and looking like a mess?"the other girls laugh while we go to help her.

Jihoon soon comes behind the door. "so both of u are late ok then detention both of u after school!"the teacher screamed at both of them while they sit down.

the other girls in our classroom whispering and laughing behind daiyu's back.

~FlashBack~

Daiyu's P.O.V

I woke up without the sound of my alarm.

I checked the time,it was 6:45 "Omo Im late!"

I jumped out my bed and got ready checking my phone for the time.

"Eomma ill go to school now"i closed the door behind me without hearing my moms reply.

I soon realised that the car is gone and no one will drop me off.

"Haish its already 7:00 im soo late"i went back inside.

"eomma? will u drop me off?" i heard no reply.

I look around the house with no sight of my mom,i soon saw a note on the fridge.

Note
daiyu my darling im sorry i cant drop u off today u would have to walk to school or maybe ask jihoon ur boyfriend to drop u off im sorry but dont wory ill pick u up today just wait for me ok? well i love u have a good day at school I love u.

I called jihoon.

Call
J-hey babe im late why?

D-Baby im late and no one will drop me off please pick me up?

J-um..Ok sure

Call end

~15 Mins later~

"babe come on were late"jihoon screamed while i locked the door.

we finally went to school.

~FlashBack end~

AUTHORS NOTE
-Lorry

Hey guys So sorry that this took very long to publish its just that me and Vanna had our finals and we needed to study.Hopefully u guys are enjoying it and dont forget to votw >//< love yall🌺😍🤟🏻

Ps:im thinking of making my own story soon so check it out soon when its ready.I think Vanna might make one as well.

Ok thats all bye