[Good Bye lyra] (4)

Lyra's P.O.V

My alarm went off.I quickly got off my bed and got ready for my flight.

I fixed my bags and made sure i have everything,as i was eating there was a knock on the door.

Yoongi oppa opened it i soon followed him to see who it was.

Roni,Daiyu,Jihoon,Taehyung and M..Mj my jagi..

With one sight of me they all hugged me tight tears already forming.

I looked over to Mj everyone let go of me while Mj picked me hug and kissed me one last time i could feel tears falling my eyes and his.

He soon broke the kiss. "Jagi can we drop u off ti the airport?"i nod and hugged him again.

~Le Skip Time~

We soon came in the airport
They all hugged me one last time i went in for the check in.

Veronica's P.O.V

Lyra soon went inside the airport the last time we saw her.Mj started to cry again saying how much he will miss her.

~Le Skip Time~

Another day of sadness.I finally went home and was about to go to bed.

The door bell rang and all my family members were asleep.well except for namjoon oppa he is working on this song he composed,Lyra used to make choreography for oppa's Songs.

I opened the door and saw jihoon. "annyeong"He smiled,I was in shock because he doesn't really come to my house.

"Oh ah..What are u doing here?"I asked quietly to not wake up my parents.

"um nothing am i not allowed?"He as the joker said.I quickly shook my head and welcomed him inside.

We got inside my room and we talked about why he was here.

He explained that daiyu wanted be alone and he needed someone because he misses lyra already.They were closer because jihoon's mom and lyra's mom are really close.

Lyra took care of jihoon when he his parents aren't home.Sometimes Yoongi oppa plays with him.

~le Time Skip~

I checked the time. 11:03 pm "isn't your family looking for you?" "ah de well then thanks for the talk see u tomorrow at school" i shook my head and exited him out.

As i was talking i got a good look at his face.Ever since Him daiyu got together we haven't looked at each other since.

He looked handsome as usual and his eyes were a pretty shade of brown.

Aishh i shouldn't talk about him daiyu and him are together u cant fall for him.

I went to bed before its too late.

A/N: Heyo! It's vanna here. This chapter was written by Lorry but we decided that I'll be doing the A/N's (sometimes she will be the one to write the A/N's). But anyways, we (j)hope you like the chapter!